Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rubydoo1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2018, 05:36 PM
    Shaking dog
    My puppy is shaking & not her happy self. Usually jumps out of bed, runs in the house & carries on like a pork chop. This morning had to pick her up, shaking & not real responsive. Curling up on lounge & that was it. Put her outside to do business & just curled up on bean bag. Just brought her inside again, still shaking & just wants to lay & curl up. My puppy is 20mths old, playful, over energetic, runs everywhere, no stopping her. This is not my little girl. Can you suggest if there is anything to worry about. Need help as we love this little girl & don't want anything to happen to her. Jack Russell.
    Cheers.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 25, 2018, 06:48 PM
    What did your vet say? What tests did the vet do? Is she peeing and pooing regularly? Is she eating and drinking normally? Is there a possibility that she got into something she shouldn't have, like rat poison, anti-freeze, or anything else that's harmful? Is she current on her shots? Has she been out of your yard or house recently?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2018, 07:10 PM
    Ditto!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whole lot of shaking going on [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1997 toyota corolla, put new tires on and front end alignment because of the shaking that it was doing but now it is doing the same thing and it sounds like a train when driving. It will hardly pull an incline and if there is more than one person in the car it will hardly pull. Any...

Shaking [ 2 Answers ]

My body keeps shaking. It only stops when my hands start to shake. Can this be a panic attack?

What could be the reason of shaking of my lap screen shaking [ 2 Answers ]

My lap to screen gets shaking and the window gets unvisible

Why do I keep shaking? [ 2 Answers ]

Soo I Just got home from hanging out with my mom and I'm a sad but I don't know why this always happens like everyday I get really sad and mad but I don't really have a reason... but I keep shaking like not like as if I'm cold but likee... I don't know my whole body is just shaking and my hands...

My dog is shaking,what can I do? [ 3 Answers ]

My dog,8 weeks,is shaking,but not hysterically bad,I can't get a hold of the vet,what can I do for her

View more questions Search