How to make my computer run faster
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 25, 2018, 12:50 PM
    Far more information would be helpful.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2018, 02:30 PM
    As Curlyben mentioned more information is needed. If it's a new computer, you don't, if its an older computer any gains will be relative to what might be wrong. But there is no free performance to be found that wasn't there when it was new. AVOID those TV or radio ads. They take you money and deliver nothing and put you at high risk of identity theft.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My computer is running slow, I have 12gb, from my server but it still runs slow [ 2 Answers ]

My computer runs slow, I am suppoe to have high tech internet speed. But it takes a while to respond

Computer running slow [ 4 Answers ]

What can I do computer running very slow

What to do with a computer running slow [ 6 Answers ]

My computer just started running slow, I've defragged it, scanned it for viruses and spyware, uninstalled any unneeded programs, what else can I try?

Computer is running slow [ 2 Answers ]

My computer is running slower than usual. What can I do to fix this problem? Thank you

Computer running very slow [ 2 Answers ]

Ive already run all the major Spyware checkers and found nothing using Spyware Doctor, Spyware Blaster, Webroot Spy Sweeper, Adaware, Spybot Search and Destroy. Also ran the scan within the latest ZoneAlarm and TrendMicro Anti-Virus. Here is my Hijack log. Computer is only 3 months old 3.0 Ghz. ...

View more questions Search