Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abigpapa2cul Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2018, 11:12 AM
    Don't know the Title
    This was an Apocalyptic movie that had to do with either an Atomic Bomb Blast or an Airborne Bacteria that spread all over the world. The only way for survival for the people remaining, was for them to trek to Antarctica. A submarine sent up probes that took a body count of no living beings. If I'm not mistaken, Doug McClure was in the movie, and his friend walked from New York all the way to Antarctica. At the end of the movie, since these were the only living beings left on earth, they had to pairup "Men and Women" in order to start a new civilization.

Check out some similar questions!

Can not find the person on the title to get the title so how can I get the title? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a bill of sale for a motor home but no title. I search for the name on the title but did not find the person, What can I do to get the title for the motor home.

Title never filed on rental property purchased decades ago -- quiet title action? [ 3 Answers ]

My father owns rental property which he is trying to sell. He has owned it for years (decades). He had a buyer and during the transaction learned that his real estate attorney (long since deceased) never filed the deed/title. He no longer has the paperwork from that transaction. Does he need to...

Can I get a title if the seller doesn't send me the title but I have the bill of sales [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a used car from a private seller. She just paid off the loan and the lienhold is going to send her the title. She said she is going to sign on the title and send it back to me for the transfer of the ownership. I already got the car. As she is in England right now and I'm in...

Title to mobile home and title to land is separate can it be sold on one deed [ 1 Answers ]

I moved into the country in a mobile home and started renting then a year later we decided to purchase the land and mobile home on contract. We have paid taxes and insurance on it. 2 years later we find the person selling it to us does not have the title to mobile home just to land. Does he have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.