Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Greg Cooley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2018, 12:24 PM
    Inheritance.
    My son is in prison and I have power of attorney from him. We are trying to get his inheratince money from wels fargo whoe is the exectuator of his grand fathers will. How ever they do not want to release the money to me. My question is can they with hold this money from me. Please reply.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 24, 2018, 12:49 PM
    They may not be able to give it to you, depending on the state and the nature of the crime, and how the will is written.
    So the answer depends.... read this and ask back.
    https://budgeting.thenest.com/gets-m...ted-23324.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inheritance tax in ga [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting an inheritance from my cousin from Mass. I live in Ga. The total amount of the estate is roughly over $800,000. Of this I am getting around $50,000. I am wondering what kind of taxes I am looking at, both federal and state taxes. Can anyone help me.

Inheritance (Inheritance ( how father share money in his life b/w their children) [ 0 Answers ]

My father is alive but his memory really weak, so us siblings have decided to gave our older sister the power of attorney, now we would like to sale the house and distribute the money. We are 3 brothers and five sisters our mother has passed away as well as our older brother, But we were wondering...

California inheritance law are children of incest entitled to inheritance ? [ 8 Answers ]

A man impregnates his daughter then unsuccessfully tries to kill his wife before committing suicide. The daughter has a child,and the wifecontinues the relationship which set off the event,and lives in the original house with the new husband.Other property owned by the deceased is presumably placed...

CA will and or inheritance [ 3 Answers ]

In CA when property is divided at a parents death, are the children of a deceased sibling entitled to their parents share? No will or if there is one it is equal division between her 6 living kids.

How much tax will I need to pay for a ca inheritance? [ 3 Answers ]

I live in ca and would like to know how much if any tax I will need to pay when my father leaves me his house in Los Angeles county. I live in another county in Ca. My brother is the executor and my father said he has a living trust. Also how is the value of the property assessed. Does it matter if...

View more questions Search