Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JimKen57 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2018, 12:07 PM
    Windows 2016 Training Question
    I have installed Windows 2016 in a PC. We have an isolated network with about 25 PC's. I want to be able to use one of those 25 PC's to perform maintenance functions on the remaining PC's - using the PC with the Windows 2016. I don't know how. Does anyone know what the best training courses would be to help me learn how to set that up, and make that work?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2018, 12:15 PM
    Never heard of windows 2016 before. And I've used every version of windows that existed since windows 286. (Before windows 3.0)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 24, 2018, 01:06 PM
    I think the OP means Server 2016.
    Either way they'd need SCCM, a domain and probably more knowledge than they currently possess..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows 7 Question [ 4 Answers ]

What causes my computer to be so slow when closing a website or trying to access a website, etc. I am getting the little circle that just spins and spins and sometimes NEVER closes and I have to shut everything off by way of the power button. Am running Windows 7, high speed internet, I clean...

Windows 8 question. [ 5 Answers ]

I have an Acer laptop with an OEM version of Windows 8 x64. I accidentally dropped it, and killed the HDD. I will be getting a replacement HDD soon, but I'm wondering how to go about re-installing Windows 8. From the little research I've done they are now embedding the product key on the BIOS. ...

Interesting weight training question [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a male, 19, 135 pounds. Ive recently have been working with dumbells around 30-40 pounds each at 10 reps. When I do the first 10 reps it's the normal difficulty. However after a 5 min break I came back and did the same thing however this time it was a lot easier where 50 pounds each felt like...

Bruce Lee philosophy and training question? [ 1 Answers ]

Firstly I'd like to know what was the driving factor that led to his success. How did he attain such high levels of self motivation? And if you have any information on his day to day routine, that'd be great. I'm really a fan and just am curious about this type of stuff. Good day.

Dog training question [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 7 month old Border Collie, who is as smart as they told me she would be. However, I was not very happy with the dog trainer we had so switched to another one who has a really good reputation. However, after two lessons, my dog has now gone "strange". Before,she was keen to obey and please...

View more questions Search