Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Apr 17, 2007, 03:24 PM
    He's killing me (not litteraly)
    But its true there's this guy I like he's cute funny and were verry similar he's one of the few people who understands me and how I hide my emotions but we have one suttle personality diffrence I'm friends with this guy he's gotten in a fist fight in twice. I'm not sure if its because of that but latly he's be ignoring me and it kills me but he'll talk to this girl he sits next like flurt and move closer to her and when I just read my book he'll look at me for a while thinking I'm not paying attention and smile there's a bunch of girls who sit at the lunch tables next us who are verry prepy but a few I'm friends with and then when he talks to one of the girls he'll scan the area and find my face stare at me and smile sometimes like he's happy to see more or a smartalic smile it kills me why is he doing this he's driving me insaine if I'm not already
    cassy1990 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 02:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ging1994
    but its true there's this guy i like he's cute funny and were verry similar he's one of the few people who understands me and how i hide my emotions but we have one suttle personality diffrence im friends with this guy he's gotten in a fist fight in twice. im not sure if its because of that but latly hes be ignoring me and it kills me but he'll talk to this girl he sits next like flurt and move closer to her and when i just read my book he'll look at me for a while thinking im not paying attention and smile there's a bunch of girls who sit at the lunch tables next us who are verry prepy but a few im friends with and then when he talks to one of the girls he'll scan the area and find my face stare at me and smile sometimes like he's happy to see more or a smartalic smile it kills me why is he doing this hes driving me insaine if im not already
    Guys guys guys... all guys are like this. If he's not talking to you because of your friend and THEIR issues, then that's just stupid because if he really wants to be your friend he wouldn't care if you talk to him or not. And if he's looking at you like that and smiling then to me it means he still wants to be your friend. If you have made an attempt to talk to him and he rejects you then he's not the type of friend that you should like. But if you haven't made an attempt just try to be friends wit him and make a casual conversation to get you guys started where you were before he ignored you.and if it doesn't work out don't worry, and Don't STRESS IT. Your going to meet better friends in the future.

Glad to help

Apr 18, 2007, 10:08 PM
    Today he sat by me and talked to me a little wich was inteercepted by my friend in that class but he seems to be talking to me more wich I'm glad because we have a lot in common and when I thought no one understood me I thought he could disifer more than most people and still can

Apr 22, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Help me please
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2007, 02:36 PM
    Ging1994,

How are you at dealing with straight talking people? I have read many of your posts and I have to say it's time to move on. You are causing yourself unnecessary pain. This is only one guy. What you must do is begin to take control of your own life. You can have your pick of guys. Be good to yourself. Start taking care of yourself. Eat good healthy food, exercise etc. Read some 'How To have Good Relationships' books. Work at making friends. Life can be good, sweetheart. But it doesn't just happen - we make it happen. Begin right now to become the kind of person that guys don't ignore. Work at it - even that can be fun.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My parents are killing me [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I really need some help, so please take time to read through my long post. I was born in a conservative society. My parents went lots of hardships to bring me up. They loved me as a child and I loved them too. I was young so we didn't have any problems back then. Then my dad moved to...

My pine trees are killing everything. [ 1 Answers ]

What is it about pine trees that nothing will grow under or around them? I have three kind of scraggily pine trees in the fron yard, and I want to plant other things. What can I use to replenish the soil so that I can have a garden out there? I live in zone 24 on the western garden map. (that is...

My jaw is killing me! [ 3 Answers ]

First off I'll start by saying that I do have a cold, but don't know whether that makes a difference or not. Anyway, yesterday we went out for dinner, and about 30 minutes later, my jaw REALLY started to hurt. It hurt through the right side of my jaw, to my ear, up to my temple/eye. I took 2...

My girlrend is killing me help me [ 7 Answers ]

hi every body I really need help cause I can't live like this my girlfreind and I w'ere so much in love of each other and both of us know we don't live together but we used to spend our 24\7 toogether and she used to call me every 30 min to tell me how much she love me and she used to send me...

Killing them bugs [ 3 Answers ]

Anybody here know what the best product to kill them bugs around the outside of your home is. A lot seep to recommend tempo wp/sc. I will be killing mostly spiders but I need something with a good range of killing ability. Also what is the best way of application for this product i.e. use in a low...

View more questions Search