Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    najam1729 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2018, 07:51 PM
    Are you like Non-Veg Recipes?
    I Know most of People are Veg, I just want to share some Festival Food in Non Veg Do you want to know Festival Food?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 23, 2018, 09:06 PM
    If you want to share recipes I would suggest doing so on Facebook. There are many pages/groups devoted to recipes, I'm sure you can find one that suits your needs.

This site isn't a site where you post recipes, it's a question and answer site where you post questions and others post answers to your question. No one on this site is interested in a page devoted to recipes.

In other words, no I don't want to know Festival Food, nor does anyone else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recipes? [ 5 Answers ]

Does anybody have any tasty and low-costing Halloween recipes, that doesn't take a lot of time?

The Many Uses for Tuna! Recipes Anyone? [ 18 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay, the thread about using the celery leaves was making me really hungry, especially when we brought tuna into the picture! Let's see.. There's tuna sandwiches. Tuna casseroles. Tuna salad, or even using it in a lettuce salad. Baking it in various ways. Frying it in various...

Tilapia recipes? [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone have any good tilapia recipes? Preferably something grilled or broiled, nothing fried please. Thanks

Breadmaker Recipes [ 3 Answers ]

My son gave us a breadmaker a couple of years ago. Does anyone have any good bread recipes to share? I have tried some of the ones in the book that came with the breadmaker but haven't really been thrilled.:(

Help me with recipes [ 11 Answers ]

I've got this problem, my dad moved out of the house, and he doesn't know how to cook, so he asked me to teach him some basic stuff about cooking and some easy recipes, could you help me find them ?

View more questions Search