Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreverromantic Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2018, 06:47 PM
    Fuse box question
    I purchased from Home Depot a small plastic insert for the space in my fuse box.This corresponds to the details that are in the box.However, the pieces does not fit right and fell down into the wall.I had another and placed it there, but if anyone touches it... it will either fall out or fall into the wall space.The Unit says QC for the piece.Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get a piece that will fit that fuse box.The Depot says "That is the only one".Thanks
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2018, 07:31 PM
    You mention "fuse" box. Breaker box? QC is a breaker designation. This is the insert when the breaker is removed? Single or double pole? Square D box?
    foreverromantic Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2018, 03:03 PM
    The package said Square D QO but it does not fit correctly. Falls out of the space.
    The specs are: QO Load Center, Cat. No. QOC-12 Series F-1 QO Circuit Breakers QF Fusible Units Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. Electric Cabinet Front
    Issue No. G 95 LL5988W.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2018, 11:58 AM
    Not the cheapest, but you could buy a couple of 20 Amp Breakers, Maybe around $6 each, and if a working one fails, you already have a breaker, just need to swap the wire.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostrat has no power, check a/c unit found 3 amp fuse blown, replaced fuse, still [ 1 Answers ]

Thermostat has no power, check ac unit, found blown 3 amp fuse on circuit board, replaced fuse, still no power. Went outside to unit, removed cover found two terminals touching, separating terminals, rechecked no power still.

Question about fuse box and running sub panel [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking to run a 60amp subpanel from my 100amp fuse box to my attached garage, about 40 ft away. My question is... I know the older styled glass type fuses come in only 30amp max. How would safely run that 60amp 240v line to the sub panel? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

My problem is for whirlpool gold dryer ,I change the thermal fuse,thermister fuse [ 0 Answers ]

I have whirlpool gold dryer 10 years old all lights are on but when push start it only clicks ,I change thermal fuse ,and thermister fuse CHECK DOOR SWITCH still clicks is it the main board if any suggestion will be appreciate thank you

Bryant furnace secondary fuse open fix after humidfier intstall - where is fuse? [ 0 Answers ]

Bryant 383KAV024070AGJA furnace not working after intall of Honnywell humidifier 360 (pered fan). Flashing LED 2-4 suggests "24 v secondary fuse open". How do I replace/reset fuse and how do I wire the Humidifier correctly this time?

Lost power in three rooms, changed fuse, swaped with a fuse I know works and still? [ 1 Answers ]

The fuse box is an old school with the 15 amp and 20 amp screw in fuses. Everything else in the house works and I have changed it out a ouple of times with a fuse that does work what would be my next step?

View more questions Search