Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stanl1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2018, 07:55 AM
    Technical help
    I have a frigidare FFHT 1514 TW refrigerator. The bottom door closes but jams up for the last 2 - 3 " before closing. This necessitates pushing the door to ensure tat it closes. Is there an adjustment mechanism that allows you to address this issue or could the door hinges be offline
    Thank,
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 19, 2018, 08:53 AM
    You can call where you got it from, whether it's still under warranty or NOT. Or check out this site for an owners manual,

https://www.frigidaire.com/Owner-Cen...ode=FFHT1514TW,

My best GUESS is the hinge assembly either top or bottom may need adjusting, tightening, or changing.

Here is your diagrams and parts.

Parts for Frigidaire FFHT1514TW0 Refrigerator - AppliancePartsPros.com

Let me know if this helps or you have further questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Technical violation [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancée paroled out of Texas but had his paper work transferred to a different state. He was doing good no trouble got a job and no new charges. Well his parole officer retired and he was assigned a new one. Well he was under the impression that he will be notified by the office on who the new...

Non technical topic [ 1 Answers ]

I need non-technical topics for my communication lab ASAP.

Technical writing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! I am a newly member of this site. I was searching some technical information regarding to my work. I am a secretary of one of the jewellery co. It is my 8th month working on this co, but until now I have too much confusion in regards with my job. I would like to explore more and learn lot...

Technical writing [ 1 Answers ]

If you were writing a range of values you expect a measurement to fall in, how would you write it most accurately and concisely? Say the range is 8 to 12 dBV. "The expected value is 10 dBV ± 2 dB." "The expected value is 10 dBV ± 2 dBV." "The expected value is 10 ± 2 dBV." I think "10 ± 2...

Technical and non-technical [ 3 Answers ]

hi pals what are technical skills and non-technical skills in IT industry?

View more questions Search