Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Madisoncup Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2018, 05:50 PM
    Help me find a 19th century Theatre scene with 3 females
    I'm trying to find 19th-century theatre scenes for my Theatre 2 class. I have 2 groups; 1 female 2 males and 3 females. I've looked everywhere and haven't been able to find any. I would like to stay away from Shakespeare, but it will be fine. Any help?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2018, 06:03 PM
    What have you looked for so far and how did you work your search queries... info is out there.. you just need to know how to phrase your queries sometimes several different ways before you get a response you needed.

Being this is a homework question.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 19, 2018, 05:20 AM
    Do you mean photographs of scenes from the 1800s?
    Because I know you know that Shakespeare isn't 19th century.
    Then the first that comes to mind are the 3 witches in Macbeth's opening act.
    I'll give this 5 minutes, but I agree, it's homework, and we don't do that here until you have shown some results.

Gilbert and Sullivan wrote all 14 comic operas in the late 1800s. I'm sure you can find photos. There's my 5 minutes, starting with a search of ''nineteenth century theater.''

Part of your course, I think, is making you think about how to research something that doesn't produce instant google results. You need to explore.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie about a deceitful woman in the 19th century [ 1 Answers ]

Movie about a deceitful woman who played two friends apart

Please Help Identify this artist (19th Century?) [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I recently picked up this antique oil painting at an estate sale. It's an oil on wood signed 'Nils Green 1899'. The frame is nice, but it has a sticker on the back with a framer who most likely reframed the painting sometime in the mid 60's-70's? I've searched everywhere and can't find...

19th Century Sea Chest [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I have a painted sea chest with a picture, and name of the sailing ship "Wenona", dated 1882. On the front, painted inside a banner is "Nova Scotia". The interior of the chest is not painted, the exterior is entirely painted. The chest has cast iron around the lid, grab handles on the side...

Life for a rich person in 19th century [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know what life would be like for someone wealthy living in New York during the 19th century, the more detail the better! Please and thank you :)

Mexican American in the Southwest 19th century [ 2 Answers ]

What changes took place in the southwest during the 19th century?

View more questions Search