Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sharlet999 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2018, 01:41 AM
    Physics Trouble
    Ball A, with a mass of 10kg, is moving to the right at 20 m/s. Ball B is moving to the left at 20 m/s. Upon collision, Ball B comes to a standstill, and Ball A moves to the left at twice its original speed. What is the mass of Ball B?

Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 18, 2018, 01:46 AM
    What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to help, we wont do all the work for you.

Jan 18, 2018, 01:49 AM
    I truly don't know. The answer I originally came up with was wrong but it doesn't tell me why. I want to better understand why I got it wrong.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 18, 2018, 02:15 AM
    Show us what you have done and we should be able to guide you.

Jan 18, 2018, 02:21 AM
    I just realized what I got wrong! Sorry for the trouble.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend trouble and sex trouble... [ 29 Answers ]

Okay so I fell in love with this girl back in last September and now it is April. I found out in December she is still talking to her ex who is in jail, they can somehow talk through the phone, I didn't know that was possible. Anyway, I love having sex with her up until recently. I either bust too...

Physics help [ 3 Answers ]

A skier from rest skis straight down a slope 50 m long in 5 s. What is the magnitude of acceleration of the skier?

Have trouble sleeping - can wake up 8 times in the night... What's the trouble [ 2 Answers ]

I have trouble with my sleep. Have passed many test, like sleep apnea and do not have sleep apnea. If not that, what's wrong with me?

Having trouble with Physics Homework, HELP! Due tomorrow [ 1 Answers ]

Answer any one of them please! 1. A 12 kg block sliding at 6.5 m/s along a level floor encounters rough area where the coefficient of friction is 0.20. The rough area is 5 meters long. How fast will the block be moving as it leaves the rough area? Where did the energy go? 2. A 800 kg car...

View more questions Search