Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PaulaLovesthis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2018, 04:31 AM
    Can you help me find this Georges it's a red roof lake cottage
    Has two small boats in lake no people I cannot read the last part of the name Moulin Oleomelly?? Has a stamp out from the name of looks like sLc in a upside down cone
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 15, 2018, 05:32 AM
    Please post a picture.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Notice to Vacate from Landlord (Prince Georges County, MD) [ 4 Answers ]

I moved in a residence on March 30, 2013 orally agreeing with the elderly landlord to pay $600 a month for rent a room. On June 5, I owed her a balance of $100 for May 2013 rent and $600 for rent for June 2013. She gave me a 2 week Notice to Vacate on June 5, 2013 to be out by June 18th (two...

I am looking to find an 80's cartoon or anime, that had a gir, a ring, and a lake. [ 2 Answers ]

Oh I know I only have a couple details, but I watched an animation when I was young, I was born in 79... so I am guessing it was late 70's to 80's... I remember there was a girl, a lake, and a ring... any takers? I would appreciate it.

I need to find a movie title where a divorced family stays in cabins by a lake. [ 1 Answers ]

There is an older movie, it could be 80's or 90's. A young girl sneaks into her brothers truck to escape her split family. The girl ends up hitchhiking with a weird family who gives her orange julius. The split family eventually ends up in cabins at a lake with their new spouses.

Georges Roualt Le Cirque de L'Etoile Filantes: Les Ballerines [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the value of an original woodcut, initialed in the block by Georges Roualt. The title is Le Cirque de L'Etoile Filante: Les Ballerines.

View more questions Search