Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pedroasoto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2018, 12:26 AM
    Looking for German born Daughter
    I am looking for my daughter, her mom name is Edith Schneider, she married and his last name is brunner, Last know to live in Kaiserslautern Germany. She was born in June 1979. I lost contact with them in 1988. I have tried Facebook to no avail.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 15, 2018, 02:51 AM
    Sadly there's really no one on this site, that I know of, that can help you with this. Your best bet, if Facebook led you nowhere, is to hire a private investigator.
    ChloeMom Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2018, 05:01 PM
    My brother took the Ancestry genetic test & without trying, ended up locating a half-sister of ours and an uncle's genetic grandson. I'd try those kinds of things.

(We did not know of their existence--were not even looking.)
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 24, 2018, 05:57 PM
    Put a notice in the paper in Germany, if it's not too big a town.
    Provide more details such as dates.
    Schneider and Brunner are much much too common names.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get a German Passport if my mother was born in Germany? [ 3 Answers ]

My mother was born in Germany in 1950 to German parents. She migrated to Australia in 1956 and obtained Australian citizenship. She had me in 1986. Is it possible for me to obtain a German passport whilst not giving up my Australian citizenship? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Born in germany and looking for German citizenship [ 0 Answers ]

I was born in germany and was never a citizen my mother was also born in germany I waw born in 47 amd my mother was born in 1924 what is my status, can I get a German passport or Citizenship

Can I obtain a German passport if my father was born there? [ 0 Answers ]

My father was born in Germany and only left when he was 20yrs old, I was born in January 1961 in South Africa, can I apply for a German passport?

I was born in Germany to a German mother, do I qualify for a German passport? [ 2 Answers ]

I was born in Germany in 1991 on a German mother and a British father. I've lived in the UK since I was a couple months old and I am now 19, because we lived in the UK my mother didn't want things to get complicated with aplying for passports so she only let me have a British one instead of a...

US Citizen born in Germany--Can she get German Passport? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, Just a quick question about obtaining a German passport: My wife was born in Nuremberg, Germany. Her father was in the U.S. Army and stationed there at the time. She only has a USA passport. Is it possible for her to get a German passport, since she was born there? Thanks in...

View more questions Search