Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Glojean47 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2018, 08:05 PM
    Can you help me find my siblings?
    My biological father is Gordon Sand . He lived in Elk Point AB Can , married a lady named Irene and has three children I believe. My meeting of Tommy Sand (as a little girl) leads me to believe he is my half brother. My birth nme was Gloria Jean Boos born in AB. I knew Gordon's mother, Frieda Ericson.
    I am a low income seņor unable to pay for search. Can I be helped in my search?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 15, 2018, 07:06 PM
    Sadly there's really no one on this site, that I know of, that has the resources to do a valid search. You should try Facebook, see if you can find any of the names you listed. You'd know better than us what to look for. Other than that, a private investigator is really your best bet. I'm afraid that for us it's looking for a needle in a field of haystacks.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 15, 2018, 07:24 PM
    Call the reference desk at a larger public near you. They probably have a subscription to ancestry.com and other family tree databases. If you explain what you're looking for, one of the LTAs (assistants) or even a librarian may be willing to help you by phone or, even better, in person, if you are able to go to that library. But sure to have available all the necessary information..
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 15, 2018, 07:45 PM
    If you have DATES and LOCATIONS then you can search through old musty town, government records as well as your library databases.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone find my Biological Father/Siblings [ 6 Answers ]

Hello to all, First, I really cannot express how thankful I am to be able to ask for some help in finding my biological father and possibly siblings too! I have limited information as my Mother's husband would not allow for me to speak of my biological father that left my Mother while she was...

Any site that will help me find my half siblings [ 1 Answers ]

I'm Trying to find my half sibling everyone said its mostly impossible to find them what I want to know them my Birth Father is Robert Osburne. I have found three of my sibling, but I don't to have anything to do with the birth father can anyone give me advise I know this is a long shot but at...

How do you find siblings who have the same father as you but another mother [ 3 Answers ]

My father, fathered 17 children and I am trying to locate 3 of them imperticular. I know their names and their mother's name. I know when my dad and their mother got a divorce and where it was filed but that is all I know. Is there somewhere that I can find them. His name is on their birth...

I want to find biological parents and my siblings [ 2 Answers ]

How do I go about finding my biological parents amd my siblings? I don't have much info. Can you please help me?

Trying to find My half-siblings [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, I am hoping that you guys might have some tips or ideas on searching for my half siblings. I just found out that I have a 13 year old brother, and also an older one who was born while my dad was in high school. I know the younger ones name and his mothers name, but I'm not able to find...

View more questions Search