Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xanny22 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2018, 06:16 PM
    How can you be so hurt by letting go of someone special?
    I'm 21/M, she's 19/F, we've been talking for around 7 months and I think it got romantic along those months. To be honest, never thought she'd be this important to me, cause I never believed in online relationships til I got to know her. One day, she got really mad at me for some reasons and got cold out of a sudden, tried to talk to her but she kept cutting me off. She didn't mention anything that I did something stupid that got her mad. She never told me why she got so mad and just suddenly cut me off until we started talking again October last year when I greeted her on her birthday. We stopped talking for about 6 months and cause we're far I'm in germany and she's in LA,USA I stopped bothering her cause I thought I was annoying her cause she kept cutting me off although I wanted to keep in contact with her so bad. And then this year she greeted me on new years eve and left me a long message... and then we got to that point the conversation above where she told me she already was dating someone and everything was just not built to last for us at least not in this life. She didn't even told me she came here in germany last december, cause she was so mad at me that she ignored my worried message cause there was like a firenado that happened in california last december i guess so i messaged her asking her if she's ok but she just left me on read. That time when I asked if she was fine, she was actually in germany for vacation and she never said anything about it instead she just ignored me. I guess she dumped me, I never really got over her, didn't see other women or date cause maybe really fell hard for her that I don't want to think that it's over between us and i was hoping it was still there that somehow I could make things right that we could go back, I think I'm the only one who's still hoping for it to happen I guess I got it bad for real but I have to let this go . For the best, for me. Right
    So here's our last convo:
    Me: right. Hopefully you took what I said and my apology seriously, don't worry I won't annoy you anymore ill try my best to not do that. And I hope you got the closure that you needed. I just wish you the best of all this world could give cole, please be safe always. And I just want to say ich liebe dich one last time. Danke schön and sorry for everything legit drug dealer heh. <3 night
    She: thnks
    Me:sure
    SHE: U always send the most annoying good bye
    ME:Right. I guess I'm special :P
    SHE:You are
    M:were*
    Then...
    SHE said: I really wish that we can be friends, I texted you because I missed you and also I needed to know the truth. I wish you lied so I can just stay mad at you forever and have all the courage to totally erase you from everything. But you're right I'm already dating someone, he even saw our messages to where I left you on read with your long message (that was when you greeted on my bday) and he keeps asking but I don't know what to tell him and told me "its just that you dont usually talk to a guy and like him easily and u get so picky" I guess you became really special. I think he's going to be so mad at me if he found out that I messaged you recently but I guess we will stop here. I really liked you I thought somehow we can meet and work things out. But I was so stupid to think that and should've thought that before. Please don't reply to this message. I know its not your thing but block me. Good night and take care always ❤️ at least we had literally a good bye because I usually leave you on read
    Me: This is exactly what I needed cole thank you. Blocking isn't necessary I don't like that. It would be ironic if I left you on read, its more like your thing so you don't reply to this message please heh <3​
    She: Hahaha I will missyou
    Me: hah just don't miss me too much and I will miss you more
    That's the last part. I think I got it bad, I got all emotional and sucks losing her. How can I make this easier for me. Please help out
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 13, 2018, 07:47 PM
    Been nice if we had some real information but break ups always suck, so stop the contact and stop prolonging the agony. Why play with already deep emotions? Let the dust settle, and go back to your routine without her for a while and reconnect with friends, and family. How old are you guys and how long were you together? Who dumped who, and why?

Leave her alone and block her if you have too. No YOU can't just be her friend right now... not for a long time.

Jan 13, 2018, 07:58 PM
    I'm 21, she's 19, we've been together for around 7 months. She got really mad at me for some reasons and got cold out of a sudden, tried to talk to her but she kept cutting me off. She never told me why she got so mad and just suddenly cut me off until we started talking again October last year when I greeted her on her birthday. We stopped talking for about 6 months cause we're far I'm in germany and she's in LA,USA so I stopped bothering her cause I thought I was annoying her cause she kept cutting me off. And then this year she greeted me on new years eve and left me a long message... and then we got to that point the conversation above where she told me she already was dating someone and everything was just not built to last for us at least in this life. I guess she dumped me, I never really got over her, didn't see other women or date, I guess I got it bad for real but I have to let this go. For the best, for me. Right

Jan 13, 2018, 11:06 PM
    Maybe she wasn't the one for me, but deep down I wanted her to be. Why?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 14, 2018, 03:53 AM
    I wrote a response yesterday that I put a lot of thought into, but for the umpteenth time on any random post, my response has been dropped. I'm getting really fed up. Nothing new.
    Were you able to see it before it disappeared, xanny22?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 14, 2018, 06:03 AM
    Did you ever meet in person? Man, I got to tell you that electronic tag stuff ain't real. Just too many ways to fall in too deep with what you imagine, made worse by cutting off real chances to interact with real people and share experiences that are fun.

Cut contact and get on building your REAL life that you enjoy with family, friends, and some fun activities.

Jan 14, 2018, 07:21 AM
    @joypulv No, I haven't seen it

@talaniman thanks man appreciate your response
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2018, 01:36 PM
    Are you sure you are actually talking to the person she says she is?

I'm guessing there are plenty of women in Germany. Why not start something real where you can be with that person? Seems to me that would be more rewarding on so many levels.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2018, 01:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xanny22 View Post
    I'm 21/M, she's 19/F, we've been talking for around 7 months and I think it got romantic along those months. To be honest, never thought she'd be this important to me, cause I never believed in online relationships til I got to know her. One day, she got really mad at me for some reasons and got cold out of a sudden, tried to talk to her but she kept cutting me off. She didn't mention anything that I did something stupid that got her mad. She never told me why she got so mad and just suddenly cut me off until we started talking again October last year when I greeted her on her birthday. We stopped talking for about 6 months and cause we're far I'm in germany and she's in LA,USA I stopped bothering her cause I thought I was annoying her cause she kept cutting me off although I wanted to keep in contact with her so bad. And then this year she greeted me on new years eve and left me a long message... and then we got to that point the conversation above where she told me she already was dating someone and everything was just not built to last for us at least not in this life. She didn't even told me she came here in germany last december, cause she was so mad at me that she ignored my worried message cause there was like a firenado that happened in california last december i guess so i messaged her asking her if she's ok but she just left me on read. That time when I asked if she was fine, she was actually in germany for vacation and she never said anything about it instead she just ignored me. I guess she dumped me, I never really got over her, didn't see other women or date cause maybe really fell hard for her that I don't want to think that it's over between us and i was hoping it was still there that somehow I could make things right that we could go back, I think I'm the only one who's still hoping for it to happen I guess I got it bad for real but I have to let this go . For the best, for me. Right
    So here's our last convo:
    Me: right. Hopefully you took what I said and my apology seriously, don't worry I won't annoy you anymore ill try my best to not do that. And I hope you got the closure that you needed. I just wish you the best of all this world could give cole, please be safe always. And I just want to say ich liebe dich one last time. Danke schön and sorry for everything legit drug dealer heh. <3 night
    She: thnks
    Me:sure
    SHE: U always send the most annoying good bye
    ME:Right. I guess I'm special :P
    SHE:You are
    M:were*
    Then...
    SHE said: I really wish that we can be friends, I texted you because I missed you and also I needed to know the truth. I wish you lied so I can just stay mad at you forever and have all the courage to totally erase you from everything. But you're right I'm already dating someone, he even saw our messages to where I left you on read with your long message (that was when you greeted on my bday) and he keeps asking but I don't know what to tell him and told me "its just that you dont usually talk to a guy and like him easily and u get so picky" I guess you became really special. I think he's going to be so mad at me if he found out that I messaged you recently but I guess we will stop here. I really liked you I thought somehow we can meet and work things out. But I was so stupid to think that and should've thought that before. Please don't reply to this message. I know its not your thing but block me. Good night and take care always ❤️ at least we had literally a good bye because I usually leave you on read
    Me: This is exactly what I needed cole thank you. Blocking isn't necessary I don't like that. It would be ironic if I left you on read, its more like your thing so you don't reply to this message please heh <3​
    She: Hahaha I will missyou
    Me: hah just don't miss me too much and I will miss you more
    That's the last part. I think I got it bad, I got all emotional and sucks losing her. How can I make this easier for me. Please help out

Lots of Women in Germany... lots of women just about everyplace. Having friends online is OK, but smart people save romantic interests for people local to them they actually have a snowballs chance in hell with.

Meaning you just don't simply decide I'm moving to Germany tomorrow and do it.. and vice versa with the USA or almost every other country. Its not at all like moving to another city or state. Lots of paperwork and visa's required.. and NO guarantee you will be allowed to in the end. Speaking as someone's who's done it several times WITH the assistance of the company I was employed (Twice to Europe from the USA, and Twice BACK to the USA from Europe)

Plus its only been 7 months... you are making it out to be WAY more than it ever actually was. First.. 7 months on line isn't equal to 2 actual dates in person for what you learn about the other person. And 7 months ACTUAL dating (in person not online) still isn't that much time.

Best way to make it easier....is understand deep down..all you really were was pen pals...not boyfriend, girlfriend. Go out and meet someone local to you...then you will see the point I was making.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 14, 2018, 03:18 PM
    Block her and move on. It's okay to be sad, breakups suck, but this wasn't even a relationship, you never even met each other in person. Block her, forget about her and start meeting women in real life, someone you can actually have a relationship with, someone that you have a chance at a future. Forget online dating unless you want to be single for the rest of your life, or have a girlfriend you never even get to hug, kiss or hold hands with. Time to join the real world.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does a cartilage piercing hurt? How bad does it hurt? [ 2 Answers ]

I have my ears pierced twice in both ears but this will be my first cartilage piercing, I am fine with pain but I think I am more scared than anything... # How much does it hurt and how long does it hurt/ache for after?

Special present for that special guy [ 5 Answers ]

So I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years and everything is peachy, I want to get him something really amazing for either christmas or our 4 yrs annerversary. All I can come up with is a watch? I have about £350 to spend? Any ideas?

Teeth hurt now throat starting to hurt [ 1 Answers ]

About a week ago, I started to get really bad tooth pains. I thought I chipped a tooth in my sleep. Later, my whole bottom jaw started hurting, then my top part of my mouth started hurting. At this point my whole my is hurting and about every tooth is real sensitive. I can't chew or drink cold...

Letting the ex know. [ 2 Answers ]

INDIRECTLY... I really want her back but I'm forced to move on... she broke up with me. Two months ago she would have married me and now she won't even speak to me. I wrote her 2 emails saying I wanted to marry also and showed her pictures of the ring proving my intentions... I am doing no...

View more questions Search