Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mazbaileyz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2018, 03:11 PM
    Morbidly obese, depressed, needs help fast
    I;m over 30stone and I desperately need someone to help me, I'm depressed as hell and housebound, suffering with emphysema, PLEASE is there anyone out there who can help me, slimmiing world and weightwatchers didn't help
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 13, 2018, 03:39 PM
    Have you seen a doctor? I would see one pronto.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 13, 2018, 04:09 PM
    You are about 420 lbs. as I understand. You are on an international site, maz. We cant help other then offering suggestions that you have probably already heard. Overweight and breathing problems go hand in hand. You need to contact an organization in your own country, UK, maybe who can get you the help you need and if you are on line, then it isn't far away.
    mazbaileyz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2018, 06:38 PM
    Have seen one they just said try slimming world, I did but nothing helps, I can hardly breathe so find exercising very difficult
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 13, 2018, 07:20 PM
    Once someone who is extremely obese is housebound, they have to go to great lengths to get food, and this always involves family members who keep bringing all the food the obese person wants... may I ask who is doing that for you? They are at least half of your success at getting out of your situation.

For about the first 1/4 of what you lose, you will have to have very small portions prepared and served to you by someone willing to refuse to listen to your demands, almost like a drug addict. And you will have to sit up, walk around, and do arm stretching with big rubber bands.
    bidingmytime Posts: 92, Reputation: 13

Jan 18, 2018, 09:55 AM
    Try setting a simple goal and keeping... if you can break down a huge problem into small simple goals it will be easier to keep at it.

First, I recommend cutting out sweets, especially sweet drinks. Try that and see if you get results. Also try to meditate for 10 minutes a day about the problem. Do those sweet foods really mean more to you than your body?

Then maybe make a second goal, like taking a short walk, even if that's just a few laps around the house...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Morbidly obsesity [ 9 Answers ]

My son is 4yrs. Old and he is what they call "morbidly obese" and he has seen pleanty of dr.s and heart specailist and they have called social services on me saying I am overfeeding my kid and to put him on a special diet we have done all that and he continues to gain weight what can you do to help...

Morbidly Obese and need to loose weight now- any miracles [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I need any advice, insiraptional storie, food diaries, in fact anywting Im a 21 year old female who is fearful to say weighs 22 stone I have managed. I have always been heavy for my age and come from a family if big people however I have come gto braking point I look in the mirror and don't...

Is my dog obese [ 6 Answers ]

I have a three year old doberman she weighs 37.5kg and my vet says she's obese and should look like a greyhound!! She is 28inchs to her shoulder and is well muscled she is exercised every day with free running chasing tennis balls - she eats two packets of natures menu a day and has a pigs ear...

View more questions Search