Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lafallon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2018, 05:05 AM
    Marketing
    What’s a good way to market a new cleaning company?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 12, 2018, 06:20 AM
    You c an join all the others who think this is an easy way to make a buck. You have asked a loaded question. You get off your butt and start knocking on doors with flyers and business cards and talk up all the cleaning techniques that you can think of to make your venture different from others. Are you going to do this residential or commercial ? Big difference in how you market your name and accomplishments. Do you have letters of reference from people who have had your services and found you better then others ? Are you in a rural area or a city ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 12, 2018, 04:02 PM
    Go door to door to commercial firms, and ask when their current contracts come up for bid and try to bid them out. Or sell them to change

You hand out 1000's of flyers at shopping malls, and parking lots

Use door hangers in neighborhoods.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Explain Amway marketing principles in terms of personalized and localized marketing. [ 1 Answers ]

Explain Amway marketing principles in terms of personalized and localized marketing.

Degree courses in marketing after diploma in marketing in india [ 0 Answers ]

I am diploma holder in marketing and want to degree in marketing. Pl help me..

I think this is marketing [ 6 Answers ]

My best friend and I just opened a screenprinting business we need help on finding a business name we tried but they all sound weird so if you guys can help that would be great thankx

Marketing [ 2 Answers ]

Why are you choose marketing field ?

View more questions Search