Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jan 11, 2018, 11:15 AM
    Text Messaging Issue on LG Tribute HD Smart Phone
    I got my first smart phone back in August and have been having problems receiving texts from people outside of my house. When I first turn on my phone in the morning, I can't not receive messages all day until I send myself a message of someone in my house sends me a message. After that, all these texts I didn't get before all come in at once. I can usually receive texts for the rest of the day after that. But the same thing happens the next day. Has anyone else had this issue before? I would appreciate any advice on how to fix this
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2018, 05:51 PM
    If your phone is in a weak area in house, you may not receive text until you get a decent signal, then all at once. Wonder if similar to that?
    Do you usually have WiFi On on phone in house?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Text messaging issue [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Samsung galaxy s 3 and Verizon Wireless Service. Yesterday my sister said that all the text messages that I sent to her were coming up with a different number than mine. When I call her it shows up my regular number but when I text her it shows up a different phone number. She is the only...

How to start own text messaging service? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to start text messaging campaigns in Columbus location and I only know SMS Gateway, Mobile Marketing, Dedicated Short Code, Shared Short Code solutions site can anyone suggest me some other site by which I can compare prices and services to start service.

Birthday Cell Phone ! & text messaging [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My parents said I can get a cell phone for my birthday, and all my friends have text messaging too. I also want texting but I'm not sure how much it costs. I have t-mobile and its Family Plan 1000 minutes. I was wondering how much it would cost for just ME <---- having texting ( cause my...

Text messaging [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question that I hope someone can help me with. This past Friday night someone sent me several text messages that were impersonating another sender. They were harassing,also stating false information about my boyfriend. The sender was impersonating my boyfriends ex wife. It was bad. ...

Text messaging [ 15 Answers ]

I believe my wife is addicted to text messaging. Before she would leave her cell phone lying around the house, just recently she's had her phone on her at all times, she will even sleep with it. We are unable to have a conversation because she is too concerned with the latest message she just...

View more questions Search