Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

Jan 9, 2018, 11:49 PM
    UTI symptoms question
    I went to the doctor because I was having really bad pain down below. It was burning when I was going to the bathroom and then after too. I also had to go every 20 minutes and it was cloudy as well. I had it for a week and a few days now and I went in yesterday and they did a test and came back as normal. They are going to do a culture on it, but I won't get results back until a few days. I feel like it's getting worse because it's throbbing down below and my legs are hurting now and my sides kind of hurt but not terribly. I have been taking uristat and I don't know if that might have effected the test because it makes you urine red and orange. I feel like I can't wait any longer for an antibiotic. Does anyone know what this could be? I took an at home test before I went in also and it definitely came out positive for an infection and now it shows that I don't. It just doesn't make sense to me. I know uristat is just for pain and doesn't treat an infection though. Has anyone experienced anything like this and I know you guys aren't doctors and can't diagnose, but my doctors are taking awhile and doesn't seem like they are not doing anything to help. I told the nurse my symptoms and she didn't say anything. I feel like she thinks I'm making it up, but why would I just make up random pain and waste my time and money. I was even waddling back and forth every now and then because it hurt so bad. If anyone knows what this might be and has any feedback please let me know? Thanks!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 10, 2018, 03:07 AM
    Try this
    https://blogs.webmd.com/womens-healt...that-isnt.html

Also, you have asked about possible pregnancy in the past... if you continue to have an active sex life, are you getting routine tests for STDs?
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

Jan 10, 2018, 09:54 AM
    Found out I wasn't pregnant because my AF finally came. Also I don't have multiple partners I only have one and he is clean. I called the doctors this morning and turns out it's a UTI. My doctors just never called me to tell me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question about html/css and linking local files a question of security. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm sorry for this total noob question, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. (ive only been coding for like 2 weeks) I am making a joke website for my brothers birthday using notepad++ and my limited knowledge. It won't ever be a live website and only he will have access to it. I am currently in...

2 days late & my cycle symptoms are also symptoms of pregnancy... should I be worried? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend & I were messing around & now I'm two days late. I usually have discharge before my period & right now it appears to be the same. I have my usual symptoms before my cycle but they are also symptoms of pregnancy. Should I be worried & take a pregnancy test or should I wait a little to...

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

Question regarding symptoms from Labaroscopic surgery [ 1 Answers ]

I had labaroscopic surgery 4 days ago to remove the remains of a large cyst that ruptured and get a look at something concerning my doctor saw on my right ovary and fallopian tube. Two days ago I started feeling extremely dizzy and light headed. I am not even able to drive my car yet. My face...

Pregnancy question 14 dpo question about symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

Im 14 days dpo and have been having twinges and fluttering in my uterus. I had sex a couple of days before I ovulated and while I was ovulating. Could I be pregnant?

View more questions Search