Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stressedoutman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2018, 07:10 PM
    Used cocaine once
    Hello, I'm feeling very stressed. I had a good job offer suddenly and found out it is a hair test. I'm a regular smoker with 6 days clean. But have a script for marinol. So wondering how worried I should be. And also did 4 lines of coke on new years eve. Less than a half gram. Ive heard the marinol script will cover me on the thc but not sure. And also wonder should I be worried about the coke. Firs time I've used in years. How worried should I be? Any Advise? Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 9, 2018, 09:39 PM
    The one time use should not show up, Not sure if the script will cover it or not, or if it will allow for a more exact testing. But all you can do is try.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2018, 05:58 AM
    You shouldn't be worried about it at all. The results will be what the results will be. There's no need to worry because there's not a lot you can do about it now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cocaine [ 4 Answers ]

I did 3 line of coke back in June and another 3 on the 4of July. I have a hair test on the 24th of this month. What are my chances of passing

Cocaine [ 1 Answers ]

If a person used cocaine sniffing it with long use of using it. How does it effect you teeth

Cocaine [ 2 Answers ]

Are there user benefits from the drug crack cocaine? All information would be helpful.

View more questions Search