Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    windigo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2018, 04:48 PM
    Need to find a 60s or 70s children's weekly reader book
    Don't know the Title. But the wintry cover has the bottom half of snow (?), and there are two Jack London-type trapper outdoor men on it, plus a dog and a cabin (house?) in the background. Does anybody know the name of this book or the author so I can buy it? I read it in the early 1973.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2018, 11:07 PM
    Sounds like call of the wild

Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 10, 2018, 10:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    I searched Google Images of London's book covers, and agree with paraclete. Call of the Wild makes the most sense, even though I couldn't find the exact cover you remember (but I came close!).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for children's book from weekly reader. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Back in the 80's I was in the weekly readers book club. I'm looking for a book that I think was about a young boy who was suppose to be delivering bread to someone but get stopped a couple of times on the way. The pictures are what I really remember they looked like they were drawn with...

Children's book about a Nessie creature:1980's possibly a Weekly Reader Book [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying to find a book for my son from when I was a kid. It was one of my favorites. I think it might have been published through the Weekly Reader Book Club but I'm not sure. All I remember is that a loch ness type friendly monster was in a small lake, and that children and maybe adults...

Children's Christmas Book Weekly Reader (!960's) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find 2 books from the Weekly Reader. First one. People in large house cut a christmas tree down. It is too big for the house so they cut the top off... throw it away someone else gets the tree but it is too big and they cut the top off... goes on with animals and such. Last...

80's children's book Weekly reader [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for an old children's book I owned. It's about a girl whose best friend is a boy- for about the first chapter. They like playing Monopoly all day in the house when it's rainy. But over the summer he goes off, I think to camp, and starts to make other friends. Other boys. She is left...

View more questions Search