Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reydoh2002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2018, 02:32 AM
    Terminate in qatar with bank loan
    Will my service benefits will cover my bank loan.I was terminated without noc in qatar.My company let me exit the country without informing the bank.because they are not wiling to give noc.My visa is cancel by immig.And was able to exit.. Am I still liable with this?will my service gratuity will break even my loan and bank will not file case on me.I never clear my account on them.now I got a offer in oman will there be problem issuing work visa for me.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 12, 2018, 03:54 PM
    Was the loan any way connected to your visa ?

But no, you will still owe the money even if you are no longer in the country, unless your loan contained some provision to be canceled if you were expelled from country

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An old gypsy in a bank pleding for help with her loan and casts a spell on the bank are [ 4 Answers ]

An old gypsy lady in a bank pleding for help with her loan and casts a spell on the bank representative.

John Marshall is employed as a bank loan officer for First State Bank. He is comparin [ 1 Answers ]

John Marshall is employed as a bank loan officer for First State Bank. He is comparing two companies that have applied for loans, and he wants your help in evaluating those companies. The two companies (Morris Company and Walker Company) are approximately the same size and had approximately the...

Can a bank draft be cancelled by a bank if the purchaser is in default on a loan? [ 1 Answers ]

I had recently purchased a bank draft from a bank to which I owe a large sum of money. I'am overdue on the minimum payment and the bank has started to make noises about taking legal action. Due to some reason the recipient has not deposited the bank draft yet. Can the bank legally cancel the...

View more questions Search