Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shinoskay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2018, 08:58 PM
    I suspect I purchased poisoned food, what do I do?
    I got some poptarts and the box was tampered with but I didn't think nothing of it...

Well, today, a few days after, for some reason I decided to check the packaging and all the remaining poptart packets (3) have a small hole on one side... all about the same sized holes...

So, I really feel I should get these tested to make sure... where, how, do I do that without spending a crap ton of money?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 8, 2018, 09:04 PM
    You take it back to where you purchased it and inform the store manager. Or you get to an emergency room to be checked if you have already consumed the product, taking it with you pronto.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Has my dog been poisoned? [ 3 Answers ]

My 8 yr old female Maltese dog in the last 2 days has become very lethargic, cannot walk, she falls over, is vomiting and diahrrea , and she is peeing straight blood. What is wrong with her?

Food Bear Grocery Store purchased a new U-Scan machine at a cost of $100,000. Annual [ 0 Answers ]

Food Bear Grocery Store purchased a new U-Scan machine at a cost of $100,000. Annual operating cash inflows are expected to be $40,000 each year for four years. At the end of the U-Scan's useful life, the salvage value of the U-Scan is expected to be $3,000. Required What is the net...

Neighbours poisoned my cat [ 9 Answers ]

I recently found out that next door neighbours poisoned my cat with antifreeze. The cat and us suffered horribly and it cost us a huge vet bill with the cat dying anyway. Do I have any recourse?

Crime boss gets poisoned [ 0 Answers ]

So there was a movie I want to say came out five years ago. A black actor I can't remember, plays a crime boss who wakes up in bed only to find a recording saying he's been poisoned and only has a limited time. Does that sound familiar? Please help!

Poisoned Workplace(?) [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Let me lay out the situation. Person involved: "Aardvark" Other Parties: "Store Manager, District Manager, Human Resources Manager, Corporate HR Guy from "800-report-a-problem" call centre. Aardvark recently got a job at a retail store. She applied for a Store Manager's position,...

View more questions Search