Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    g29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2018, 07:38 PM
    Kitchenaid KUDL15FXSS5 reset and diagnostic button sequences
    My Kitchenaid dishwasher model # KUDL15FXSS5 does not appear to complete it washing, drying, sanitizing and clean cycles.

The "Washing" light stays on and then transitions to the "Drain/Cancel" light, then all lights go out (the "Drying", "Sanitized" and "Clean" lights never go on). The water drains, but the inside of the dishwasher is still very wet.

Does anyone know the button sequence to run the diagnostics program ?

Does anyone know the button sequence to reset the dishwasher ?

Thank you very much.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 4, 2018, 08:09 AM
    Here is one way,

https://www.hunker.com/13407736/the-...aid-dishwasher

When the dishwasher fails to reset, even after checking the power to the unit and/or going through the reset operation, it means there is a potential problem with the control panel's
    computer board
    or its fuse may be blown. You can access the control panel and the fuse by removing the door panel if you have experience working with voltmeters and making these kinds of repairs; otherwise, contact a service technician.
    In addition,

https://www.repairclinic.com/RepairH...ns-not-working

Let me know if this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchenaid Dishwasher Diagnostic codes [ 2 Answers ]

The "Child Lock" light on my Kitchenaid KUDS25SHBT1 dishwwasher is continuously blinking and none of the controls work. The manual says that the "Energy Saver Dry" button should be depressed for 4 seconds to turn the "Child Lock" off. This hasn't worked. I tried turning the power off for a short...

Kitchenaid Dishwasher reset [ 1 Answers ]

How do you reset a kitchenaid kudp02frss2 dishwasher?

State Select electric water heater, reset button will not reset... HELP! [ 0 Answers ]

Our old water heater finally quit. We were given a 3 yr old State Select electric water heater and my husband is installing it. It seems the reset button will not reset. There is power to the top element, but when he checks the bottom element... no power! The reset button seems to be unable to...

Kitchenaid KUDM03FTSS3 dishwasher normal wash button blinking [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I have interrupted the washing cycle for my Kitchenaid DW. Sine then, the light of normal wash is flashing and when I click on the start/resume button nothing happen, and when I click on the cancel button it starts blinking too. I don't know what to do, I have looked in the manual I have:...

Reset button keeps needing to be reset [ 2 Answers ]

The reset button on our oil furnace needs to be reset every 10 to 14 days. What can be the problem? We are leaving for the holidays and I'm concerned that we could come home to frozen pipes.

View more questions Search