Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aokai Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Apr 17, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Mystery bug
    We have a bug that keeps showing up. I have searched bug sites but I cannot figure out what it is, or where they are coming from, or how to get rid of them
    They are 6 legged, cream/tan, with antenna. They are about a 1/2 inch long and usually just sit on the wall or ceiling, but they can go pretty fast if needed.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 17, 2007, 01:49 PM
    Can they fly ?
    youn2035 Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Apr 17, 2007, 02:07 PM
    I know this is going to sound weird, but do they smell when you squish them?
    aokai Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Apr 18, 2007, 06:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aokai
    We have a bug that keeps showing up. I have searched bug sites but I cannot figure out what it is, or where they are coming from, or how to get rid of them
    They are 6 legged, cream/tan, with antenna. They are about a 1/2 inch long and usually just sit on the wall or ceiling, but they can go pretty fast if needed.
    No, they don't fly. And I don't smell any odor when squished.
    Kstar4u Posts: 255, Reputation: 22

Apr 18, 2007, 12:47 PM
    Have you tried this web site?

Welcome to BugGuide.Net! - BugGuide.Net

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mystery bug? [ 10 Answers ]

This bug/bird/insect has been flying around our butterfly bushes for the past few weeks. Any ideas on what it could be. We are stumped because it appears to be a hummingbird/butterfly type specie but up close it looks like a lobster! We would love some insight. :confused:

What typ of bug is this [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I need to know what type of bug is this I'm finding them in rooms all over my house. They are small almost the same body as a lady bug but smaller black with white dots on the back

Have I found a new bug/creature? [ 15 Answers ]

My daughter found this bug/creature that looks like a cross between a caterpillar, a slug, a snake, and an alligator (minus the mouth). It is 2 inches long and at its widest point it is 10 cm wide. At one end of its body it has pinchers, at the other end there are 4 rows of what looks like sharp...

What kind of bug is this? [ 4 Answers ]

I have noticed a very small, tiny bug crawling aroung near and around the bottom of my tub and it appears to be coming from a small crack or opening at the bottom of the tile on the wall. It is shaped like a tadpole, or cone. The head is wide and round and narrows as it goes back toward the tail....

Internet bug [ 4 Answers ]

My internet stops working every so often. Can't find the site. When I go to earthlink.net it works and then the other sites work, really weird. Any Ideas?

View more questions Search