Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

Jan 3, 2018, 08:40 AM
    Taxack on line or download?
    Should I do taxack on line or get the downloaded version?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 3, 2018, 09:14 AM
    Both are equally good products. TaxAct (which is the software I use) has a secure upload and download protocol, so your data IS safe on-line.

Suggest you use the cheapest option.
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

Jan 3, 2018, 07:19 PM
    Thank you

Thank you
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 4, 2018, 07:23 AM
    No problem!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does an extra line dryer in liquid line create any issues in a heat pump? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a heat pump with a line dryer installed on the liquid line. I have a problem with an exterior expansion valve. Does the dryer have anything to do with the expansion valve issues? Is the presence of the dryer any issue at all? Picture attached.

2days ago a clear line on a pregnancy test this morning a faint line [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I took a home pregnancy test2 days ago and it showed positive with a darkish line,took a test this morning and the line is much fainter,what could this mean?

Dropped snake line into the vent pipe-can't find the cleanout to retrieve the line! [ 1 Answers ]

When snaking out the toilet vent pipe from the roof, the snake broke and fell into the pipe. I've found suggestions to retrieve it that involve finding the vent pipe clean-out... how do we find the vent pipe clean-out? We live in a 1960s ranch with a basement. Two toilets on the main floor and...

Replaced Main Water Line, Now Shower Line Is Clogged [ 3 Answers ]

We had a leak, so we had the water line and sewage line from the house to the street replaced. Now we have no water in the shower. Some debris most have clogged up the line coming into the shower. All the other lines are fine. My Dad is somewhat of a handyman and wants to fix the problem...

View more questions Search