Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 1, 2018, 05:54 AM
    Happy New Year
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2018, 11:28 AM
    With the new Dope laws, California for sure. Now if I can only hold it in a little longer and then exhale.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2018, 02:27 PM
    Happy New Year Tal, puff the magic dragon for sure, all out of puff, could it be Trump?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 1, 2018, 03:09 PM
    hmmmpftttfgrr
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2018, 05:07 AM
    I know I ask difficult questions
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 2, 2018, 06:32 AM
    Not a difficult question, just my head is on family, and the great time I have just had with them through the holiday season, which started for us mid October. I have a big far flung diverse family, and reaching out to touch, and be touched from afar leaves me with a rush that has not just renewed, but also reinforced the bonds that have been built over many generations.

Just grateful for the good times with my peeps. Excuse the blurry eyes, we shared many tears of joy, and the sadness that reality had to be returned too! Sharing and caring is a bit exhausting! Hope it was for EVERYONE!

8D
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 2, 2018, 08:06 AM
    Had a decent New year here, didn't get to do everything I wanted due to conflicting obligations.. but so is life.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 2, 2018, 02:17 PM
    Happy New Year everyone. We spent the evening at home with the kids playing board games, cards, and beer pong (except we used water). Had great food, and a friend of ours that's like an Uncle to our kids, came over to ring in the New Year with us. Nice quiet evening with family and friend. Just how I like it. :)
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2018, 02:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Not a difficult question, just my head is on family, and the great time I have just had with them through the holiday season, which started for us mid October. I have a big far flung diverse family, and reaching out to touch, and be touched from afar leaves me with a rush that has not just renewed, but also reinforced the bonds that have been built over many generations.

Just grateful for the good times with my peeps. Excuse the blurry eyes, we shared many tears of joy, and the sadness that reality had to be returned too! Sharing and caring is a bit exhausting! Hope it was for EVERYONE!

8D
    Yes, Tal, my focus is on family too, I'm hoping 2018 will be a good year for them and for me also
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2018, 02:19 PM
    Happy New Years from the frozen tundra of New York .
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2018, 06:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Happy New Years from the frozen tundra of New York .
    Yes, heard you fellows were having a big freeze while we bask in 40C+, (100F). I'll try to send you some heat, but Happy New Year Tom, hey It can't be that bad, I saw a picture of a fellow jogging in only shorts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Happy New Year !!! [ 5 Answers ]

Happy New Year to all my friends at AMHD. I know 2016 has had its harsh moments and those of loss but we all still need to stay positive for 2017. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIViy7L_lo8

Happy New Year [ 1 Answers ]

May everyone have a healthy and prosperous New Year Chuck

Happy new year! [ 3 Answers ]

Tom, Milo, Mark and I'm sure Bob and so many others would like to thank everyone that has helped this site and the plumbing page to be one of the best on the internet! Happy New Year to all of you and your families!

Happy New Year [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Wish you all a very happy New Year, Thanks Best Regards. John

Happy New Year [ 18 Answers ]

:) Happy New Year to all at AMHD :) http://marvin.kset.org/~chatko/happy-new-year.jpg May all your dreams and wishes come true and everyone has a great New Year !!

View more questions Search