Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jallenrdu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 01:06 PM
    Pool, spitters or over pool jets of water
    Can anyone tell me where to find the spitters that send streams of water over the pool. Thanks, Judy
    serendipity pools Posts: 73, Reputation: 6

Jun 15, 2007, 12:26 PM
    Pentair makes some in PVC. Commercial grade spouts are available in brass and must specially ordered from your local pool and pond supply store. The brass ones are INSANELY expensive.

Good luck

Steve Goodale
    Serendipity pools

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water behind inground pool liner [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, About 2 and 1/2 years ago we had a new inground vinyl pool liner professionally installed. Ever since then, when we go to open the pool in the spring--we find the liner bubbled up & out in most of the low end of the pool and on the sides of the deep end. We have to take a part of the liner...

Pool Plumbing [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have a pool pipe that goes from my skimmer to pump. It sprang a leak. The pipe was copper about 1.25 inch diameter. The pool company cut off the pipe at the leak (around 1 foot from pump) and fit on a larger diameter PVC pipe with some type of transition coupler over the copper pipe....

New Pool Startup [ 2 Answers ]

We have a new pool, finished in September this year. The pool builder went out of business and left us without doing a startup on the new water. I need to know how to regulate the PH. It is too low. My husband added chlorine stabilizer and now thinks that is affecting the PH. Yes? Please let me...

Calcium needs / new pool HELP ! [ 3 Answers ]

Our pool (IG gunite, 10,500 gallons, Diamondbrite finish) is new and running for about a week and a half. Water chemistry is good after startup and we brought our water to be tested, all is well but calcium hardess is 150. Pool store said we will be needing calcium soon, but not to do it before we...

View more questions Search