Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CHRIS1954 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2017, 01:56 PM
    How can I gain contact with my daughter
    I haven't seen my daughter for several years.I have constantly sent letters birthday cards christmas cards etc but never any reply which makes me wonder if she hasn't moved again
    Address I have is >REMOVED<
    I am convinced her mother poisoned her mind when she was much younger and Charlotte has never forgotten this
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 28, 2017, 02:00 PM
    Any other family members, relatives to contact?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 28, 2017, 02:30 PM
    1. First Class mail has to be returned to sender by law if you have your return address on it, and it isn't deliverable.
    2. Check Facebook and twitter.
    3. Perhaps she has a name change, such as by marriage, or using her mother's name.
    4. A good PI can find someone in minutes online these days, with enough information. But keep in mind that she may want no contact from you at all. Yes, one parent may 'poison' the minds of children. Happens every day, sadly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to have contact with my daughter [ 1 Answers ]

I am separated from my wife and my wife will let mee see my child but only when she is there. I want to able to bring my daughter home for weekends or to have proper contact, without my wife being there. I haven't done anything wrong and I want to see my daughter. Please help

What do I need to do first when trying to gain sole custody of my daughter? [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently trying to gain sole custody of my daughter. Her father recently fled to another state due to warrants out for him. She is 3 years old, and he started taking care of her half the time when she was 1 1/2, and lasted for about 6 months or so. So, he has not been around for much, I'm...

Father is attempting to gain passport for my 1 yr old daughter against my wishes. [ 14 Answers ]

My daughter is 13months old and her father has made it very clear that he does not call to check on her when she is home with me cause "she can not comprehend a phone call." Yet, he wants to take her to the dominican republic and get her a passport. I have denied this to him stating that at her age...

How to get contact with my daughter [ 2 Answers ]

I have a daughter who is 6 we had minimal contact from when she was born to when she was three due to breakdowns in the relationship between me and the mother from before she was born I was there when she was born but the next day in the hospital was not allowed to see her I went through solicitors...

View more questions Search