Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2017, 12:30 AM
    Site Access
    How do I stop Facebook denying me access to my account on this site?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 27, 2017, 03:14 AM
    Have you changed your password recently ?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 27, 2017, 07:34 AM
    I have sort of the opposite problem - AMHD keeps ripping me off Facebook and back here, with one of 2 popups, one about token expired and the other about previous login.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 27, 2017, 08:20 AM
    Try completely clearing your internet cache and possibly resetting your browser.
    current pert

Dec 27, 2017, 10:11 AM
    I've done all that and more over many months.
    I have a feeling, because no one else ever seems to mention it, that my situation is peculiar to those who play Scrabble on Facebook + hang out here. A very, very smail group. Perhaps of 1.
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2017, 05:32 AM
    I made the mistake of logging in with Facebook, I don't know where is option came from, I can now only log in from an incognito window, I have cleaned cache, cookies, history

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Have you changed your password recently ?
    No, curly, my password and log in are the same and can be used from an incognito window
    current pert

Dec 28, 2017, 05:37 AM
    I never log out. I haven't logged in to either Facebook or here in years. Restarting, shutting down, installing new Windows version, I never have to log in.
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2017, 02:45 PM
    No I took the option on my tablet and it has affected my login
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2017, 11:46 PM
    The error message now says askmehelpdesk has redirected me too many times but I have solved the problem I have given Google Chrome the boot
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2018, 10:40 PM
    So Curly, what is the problem? Which appears to be on askmehelpdesk because I don't want to log in in an incognito window ongoing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't I access this specific site? [ 12 Answers ]

I used to be able to access a certain website with no problem, but suddenly I cannot get to it, by typing it, going to my favorites, or googling it and clicking the link. It is not blocked by my XP firewalls or IE. It is in my trusted sites, but still when I try to access it the computer acts as...

Why can't I access a certain site ? [ 1 Answers ]

Anybody ever go to Yahoo answers ? When ever I go there an illegal operation sign pops up & closes it out. Anyone have any ideas why ? I should also mention that I'm using a 2000 HP with windows 98 that hasn't been refurbished since 2000.

Not able to access Adobe site [ 12 Answers ]

Hello I am wanting to download acrobate reader inorder to read pdf files when I try to go to the adobe site it tells me can not find server, but if I try to access the site from another PC it goes to the page with no problem. I am using windows 98 SE. Please help. Thank You CL

Web-site access [ 7 Answers ]

Hi folks, I am having a problem accessing a particular web-site. I can access the site for several consecutive days and then for no apparent reason I cannot pull the site up for several days. I don't believe it is a problem with the site as I was able to pull it up just a couple hours earlier...

View more questions Search