Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Egu Family Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2017, 05:17 AM
    I need traditional stories from these countries: Korea, Australia, Ireland, Columbia,
    My story is about 7 girls from 7 continents, but I only need traditional stories for the 6 in the question. I also need a title to match this synopsis. I also want it to be short and catchy:

7 continents. 7 girls. 7 colors. 7 lives. 7 points of view. 7 elements. 7 storybooks. 7 happily ever afters?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 23, 2017, 05:39 AM
    Are you asking us to write these stories?
    Egu Family Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2017, 05:49 AM
    No. I just need traditional stories from there.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2017, 08:20 AM
    Sounds a lot like homework...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 23, 2017, 08:47 AM
    You want us to do this for free? Most writers get paid for their work.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2017, 09:00 AM
    Think you need to hit the internet!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 23, 2017, 09:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Egu Family View Post
    I only need traditional stories for the 6 in the question. I also need a title to match this synopsis. I also want it to be short and catchy
    There are only four in the question, not six. Columbia or Colombia?

How about food? There is probably at least one food item that all of those countries enjoy, but it is called a different name in each country. For instance, samosas in India are called by other names in other countries.

A title could be What's In a Name?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 23, 2017, 05:11 PM
    I'm not understanding what you're asking for. Are you asking us to find stories for you? Are you asking us to write stories for you? What exactly are you asking?

This is sounding a lot like homework. It's also sounding like an awful lot of research to ask a bunch of strangers to do for you right before Christmas, and for free.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 25, 2017, 04:06 PM
    There are some good folktale anthologies all in one book (amazon has 1,031 at the moment). Search! This isn't the sort of thing to ask a 'help desk' to do for you, not if you plan to be a writer.

Many a famous author leaves the short catchy title until the book is written, LOL.
    Many a failed author sits around for months trying to think of a title, and when they finally hit the one they want, they have lost all steam to write the book.
    Pick '7 happy endings' as your working title.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why developed countries have low interest rate comparing to Developing countries [ 1 Answers ]

I'm so confused with this question please help

Stories from India Stories from Mexico Stories from Japan [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for children's series books with the following titles: (they are a series by the same author/publisher) Stories from India Stories from Mexico Stories from Japan Other countries also not just these three

Foreign Income in two diff countries . But paid tax already in those countries [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am resident alien for Tax Yr 2006. I earned some income in Singapore (3 months) and In India (3 month) in Yr 2006. I guess, I can claim foreign tax credit for India as I am citizen of India and I pass 12 months test. But In Singapore I was on for 5 consecutive months and out of that only...

View more questions Search