Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tatla Posts: 55, Reputation: 5

Dec 22, 2017, 11:07 PM
    How to always look fresh and wow?
    Everyone wants to look wow, beautiful and fresh. But, the problem is how to. There are several suggestions and formulae, which galore on internet, but which one is good, which is bad, which is effective, and which not, are the questions, which usually keep pestering. Kindly suggest a sureshot method to look ever-fresh, a truly honest opinion, one that you have yourself followed and found to be truly effective!
    meghabadal33010 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Dec 23, 2017, 02:24 AM
    1. Sleep for 6-8 hours every day.
    2. Start your day with exercise.
    3. Brush your teeth properly and twice every day.
    4. Do not skip breakfast.
    5. Drink lots and lots of water.
    6. Eat at least one fruit daily.
    7. Drink haldi-doodh (turmeric - milk) or just milk if you don't have haldi before you sleep.
    8. Keep a moisturizer handy. It's a quickie to freshen up anytime, anywhere.
    9. Use fragrant soaps and gels.
    10. Wash your hair every day.
    11. Carry antiperspirants and deodorants.
    12. Wear fresh clothes every day.
    13. Take care of your feet.
    14. Quit smoking.
    15. Meditate
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 23, 2017, 04:44 PM
    Meghabadal hit the nail on the head. There are no magic serums or creams or pills that you can take to make you look your best every day. It all comes down to how you care for your body. Eating well, getting enough sleep, drinking 8 glasses of water a day, exercising, no alcohol, no smoking, basic hygiene, a good moisturizer, are all going to make you look and feel your best. Only pill I'd recommend is a good multi vitamin. Cream I'd recommend is vitamin E cream for your face. To clean your face I'd suggest just a good bar soap, none of that fancy stuff they sell, those usually do more harm than good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

100 % Fresh Air [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am performing cooling load calculations for a general hospital.in one zone I rerquire 100% freshy air for TB clinics and other ares, like , clean utility, pharmacy,waiting and corridor to have normal 15% freash air. I sit possible to literally achieve this through one AHU.Thanks

How to smell fresh all day? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering what could I do to stay fresh down there all day long?

Fresh air intake [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Goodman gas furnace that's 90% efficient. I bought the equipment and hired an installer. He didn't put in any fresh air intake. There seems to be an intake opening (about 3 inches with crisscross grating) on the side of the unit near the gas line. The unit passed the rough in...

Did anyone use FRESH UP [ 6 Answers ]

I saw this website and I wanted to know if anyone used this or heard of it? Dark Lips Treatment - Use FRESH UP to Lighten Dark Lips, Nipples, Scars and Stretch Marks Removal Thanks

View more questions Search