Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ria262 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2017, 10:47 PM
    How to make artificial snow?
    I wanted to make artificial snow please help me.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 21, 2017, 10:50 PM
    #3 Artificial Snow from Baking Soda (Baking Soda Snow) Directions : add to a bowl, and drop in 1 tablespoon of water at a time, mix well with a fork. Continue adding one tablespoon of water at a time, mixing in between until a 'snow' consistency forms.

Found by googling.

There are many other recipes as well, just Google and find the one you want to try.
    ria262 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2017, 11:13 PM
    Hey thanks, I will definitely try it.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2017, 05:01 AM
    You can buy it at a craft or model store.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Permanent artificial snow [ 0 Answers ]

I want artificial snow that will attached permanently to christmas greens or trees or branches. Does anyone one know where to get some? Like a question earlier, the Christmas greens at Michael's had this kind of permanent flocking on a lot of their trees and branches. Snow Wonder is loose snow,...

Will using backtrack take out all artificial color and make it go back to virgin hair [ 0 Answers ]

About 4 months ago I died my sisters hair a redish color level 6. now summer is over and she wants to go back to her normal color. So.. she only has one coat of color on her hair. If I use backtrack will it take this one layer of color out and make her hair back to her normal color?

How do you make Artificial Snow permanent [ 5 Answers ]

I saw some Christmas wreathes at Michaels this year and they looked very beautiful with some artificial snow either dip or paint on it. The snow felt fluffy. There is also an artificial Christmas tree with permanent snow on its branches. I looked everywhere to see if there is a permanent snow...

What can I use to make a roof to keep the snow out of my semi enclosed balcony, etc. [ 4 Answers ]

I live in Quebec Canada. I would appreciate any advice, suggestions etc. with regards to what to do. I live in an upper duplex and my balcony is approx. 4 feet by 12 feet. There are recycled large windows around the entire balcony installed on the inside of the metal railing that surrounds the...

How far should a craftsman 5.5 hp snow blower model no. 536.886150 be throwing snow? [ 1 Answers ]

Has a new auger belt. Only throws it about 5 feet. Constantly gets clogged.

View more questions Search