Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ksj926 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2017, 07:04 PM
    Heavy bleedin
    I am 46 yrs old and haven't had a period in 7 months. Yesterday I started bleeding heavily and am still bleeding today. Should I contact my doctor?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 20, 2017, 12:33 AM
    Once a woman starts menopaue she can go months, even years, without a period, and then suddenly boom, she gets one. Usually those periods are heavier than normal.

You don't say anything about being in menopause so I don't know if that's the case. Is it normal for you to go 7 months between periods?

I would talk to your doctor. If you are in menopause than it's important for your doctor to know that information. Also, ask about the heavy bleeding you're having now.

Good luck.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 20, 2017, 04:41 PM
    Definitely speak to your doctor. This happened to me last month. I had to have my hormone levels rechecked. Best to be safe and ask your doctor what you should do.
    CLINED9076 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2017, 02:04 PM
    Go see your doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm bleedin.but think I'm pregnant still? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello people. Well I'm really sad about the fact I thought I was pregnant and today I got my period. I lost my virginity on Nov. 2 and had slight pinkish bleeding which I believed was implantation bleedin on the 15th of Nov. Now, today Dec. 2nd, I got my "period" which I have really bad cramps but...

Bleedin in pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is claire, I had an extopic pregnancy 5 years ago. I have a 4 year old son and just. I started planning another baby 2 months ago I came off my pill and I had a period on the 26th may I have done 6 tests and they all say pregnant but I am bleeding.

Light bleedin [ 3 Answers ]

My lmp started light on the 5th through the 11th I had intercourse the 12th 13th 14th 15th 16th 18th my fertile days are 13th-19th I believe on the 17th I had light bleeding when I wiped but its gone could that be a sign of pregnancy? Could I b pregnant that quick:confused:

8i think I'm pregnant but I'm bleedin [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: OK welll I'm already a week late but today I started discharging brown and then bright red but I'm still getting natiuosse and I has sex two weeks streight with out any protection you think I'm pregnannt plese soneonje asnwer or help !:

View more questions Search