Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zaho1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Partially collapsed lung
    My daughter has a partially collapsed lung suddenly. What are the possible causes?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 17, 2007, 07:19 PM
    There are MANY MANY causes, pneumonia for one. Please discuss this with your doctor. S/he should have told you this when it was diagnosed. This is not something you can diagnose or treat yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Collapsed in uncontrollable tears [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I wasn't sure who to ask about this and still not sure whether to talk about it, but here goes. I had been out with my girlfriend in town, we had a really good day and thus eneded up staying out - one of those off the cuff decisions. Anyway, walking home I just kept stopping and...

Partially Erasing Hard Drive? [ 8 Answers ]

I have read that when files are deleted they can still be recovered by someone who gets his hands on the PC. I have also read that there may be files, data or images on a hard drive that were not intentionally downloaded by the user. Is any of this true? If so, is there a way to get rid of...

Lung disease [ 4 Answers ]

i have an on going lung condition which at times gives me many upper respertory infections.. when the infections come i am rendered helpless.. shortness of breath, trouble expectorating ,night sweats and chills... plus i am very fatiqued.. once i start antibiotics i seem to get stronger but then...

Lung Disease [ 4 Answers ]

I first had a collapsed lung back in l999. About a month ago, I ate lunch consisting of cottage cheese and yogurt and not long thereafter fell asleep. I awoke with severe wheezing and wondered if I would ever be able to catch my breath. I felt as if I were having an asthmatic attack. Can anyone...

View more questions Search