Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hiwatari_yuki Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2017, 11:32 AM
    How to make a logo?
    I am a 15 years old girl planning to start a small business on instagram. For that I will need a logo for the business but I just can’t think of anything. I live in Saudi Arabia but my English is pretty good. The English taught in government schools here isn’t so good and my friends always ask me for help in their homework, so I thought it’s about time I charge them for my hard work, those Saudis are ready to pay any amount of money for those who would make them the English homework / projects. And so, I have decided to go for it. I actually started this because I am broke and craving Pizza Hut but dad isn’t giving me money so... sounds weird I know 😂 but keep it a secrect. Anyway, so I can’t think of a logo, can anyone interested in making those things give me their Instagram account or email or something of such so I could discuss with you about this logo thing. Sure you’ll be given credit and if you want money it’s fine but please don’t go too far remember I am broke.
    Thanks in advance
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 16, 2017, 12:09 PM
    How about three books staggered to make stair steps with one stick figure on top reaching down to help another stick figure struggling up the stairs.

Here's one version (if my link works):
    https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...=24&ajaxhist=0

Or an owl wearing glasses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Logo [ 2 Answers ]

Please comment on the logo. Is there a need to make any changes?

What is the most well know logo [ 6 Answers ]

What is the most well known logo in the world

Will I ever get my logo? [ 3 Answers ]

I understand that your company wants direct emails in order to insure that other readers cannot see what you have promised to other customers and not came through on. I paid $295 on June 29, 2007 and have not yet received a draft. I have spoken to the same Charlotte Brooks that others have spoken...

View more questions Search