Ask
    glojean12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2017, 08:48 PM
    Modular home
    What company loan money on modular home title
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 15, 2017, 10:38 PM
    This is a global site, there's no way to know what companies are available to you without knowing where you live. Not your exact address, but country, and State or Province.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2017, 07:24 AM
    You use the term modular. Is it a modular or doublewide? Start with your bank. A HELOC may be available but doublewide homes tend to be a depreciating asset. Modular is different, what do you have?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 16, 2017, 05:53 PM
    Modular normally is "attached" to the land. And it does not have loans on a "title" Double wides normally have titles and may(or may not be) attached to land.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Default on modular home [ 1 Answers ]

I live in southern Calif. Our city has a program for 1st. Time buyers where they will lend you $15,000.00 toward your purchase of a home. I bought a mobile home and paid cash for the balance June 2012. Which only leaves me rent I pay for the space. I've lost my job. So I'm doing side jobs to get...

My older modular home [ 2 Answers ]

My older modular home's furnace's pilot light goes out every time it is windy. Its impossible to relight it because of the strong draft that keeps blowing out the lighter. I did put on a chimney cap but it hasn't helped the problem. My area is very windy so this is a huge problem for me. What...

Selling a modular home [ 5 Answers ]

We owe more than the home is worth and want out what is the best way to do this without just foreclosing? By owner, through a realitor? We are not sure where to start.

Foreclosure on Modular Home on our Property [ 1 Answers ]

We have a modular home on our own property. It has been there for 10 years. We are letting them foreclose on the home and it is attached to really nice decks etc. We are told that they will come and get it and pull it out and it is our responsibility to take the decks that are attached to the...

Modular home [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a bathroom ceiling light to work with my existing fan, the opening in the ceilling is 7.5" x 7.5" and will the existing wiring to the fan be OK to power up the light

View more questions Search