Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3n19m470 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2017, 07:06 PM
    Music video 80s or 90s a guy is driven up to a house where he goes in and meets a
    He goes in ans meets a woman who he interacts with by either singing to her, dancing to her or kissing her, I cant remember, then at the end, it turns out he fell asleep out in the car and never actually entered the house and he must've just dreamt about the woman. I believe at the very end, the guy who drove him there wakes him up saying "come on we dont have all day" or something like that. Both men and the woman were white I believe, and during the briefly spoken line at the end, I may have detected a Western/Central European accent, probably UK region but I'm not positive. It could've just been a Chicago or Boston accent or something like that, its hard to say because it was just one sentence and I can't remember all that much.

I think it was a well known 80s pop/soft rock love song. The house was like a nice big country house, with a big yard, but it's not a mansion. One guy was in front seat driving the car. And the other guy, the singer I think, was in the back seat behind the driver. It was a black car I believe. The kind of car celebrities and wealthy folks are chauffeured around in. Not a limo, it looked like maybe a European version of a basic Towncar or a Continental maybe?

Check out some similar questions!

Music video about friends / house in the woods [ 0 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I hope you can help me. I once saw a musicvideo (the music was calm and beautiful, a female singer) about two girls who were going to a house in the woods. I think they were riding their bicycles. Inside the house, they were fascinated by everything and there were these...

Old house flood music video help [ 0 Answers ]

So basically from what I remember the video is like an older house that gets flooded by what seems to be an ocean. The singer has long, thick curly hair. I believe that the genre would be of post-hardcore.

Music video where a boy and a girl are running through a house [ 0 Answers ]

The music video has a boy and a girl running through a house and opening doors while singing and they never run into each other. Pretty sure it's a duet. Can somebody please tell me the title of this song?

Looking for a House music video from the late 80s [ 3 Answers ]

HI All! Hope you can help me. I saw this video in the late 80's on Video Music Box. A guy and a girl are watching a TV program that is teaching them to dance. It was a great song and I want to get it but I only ever saw the video. Please help.

Video music box,house song [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone,I would like to ask you,for the artist and song,of a song that goes like this... "I GET MINE,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP IT UP",this house song,used to be played with a video,on new york's 80's popular TV show,. "VIDEO MUSIC BOX".

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.