Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2017, 04:00 PM
    Trump - "Unfit To Clean Toilets", USA TODAY'S Editorial
    Writing about President Trump's sexually suggestive statement that Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.) “would do anything” for campaign contributions, USA Today declared that “a president who would all but call Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W. Bush".
    Washington Post

USA Today is a national newspaper that does not endorse candidates because of its wide readership. Twice, however, the paper has disendorsed candidates. Once in the case of Trump referring to him as a demagogue, and also KKK clan leader David Duke in 1991 who ran for Louisiana governor.

Trump's filthy behavior did not distract from his humiliation in twice failing to successfully support the equally creepy Roy Moore in the latter's race for senator in Alabama. Steve Bannon also failed with his friends Trump and Moore.

A victory for the decent people of Alabama.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2017, 04:38 PM
    US TODAY.. another worthless publication that doesn't have one single unbiased objective employee on its payroll. Like many others NO DIFFERENT than PRAVDA was, and WORSE in many ways..
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 13, 2017, 05:04 PM
    You can overlook the media, but not the will of the people of Alabama. Trump and his sycophants were REJECTED! End of story. You righties may as well get over it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 13, 2017, 06:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    US TODAY.. another worthless publication that doesn't have one single unbiased objective employee on its payroll. Like many others NO DIFFERENT than PRAVDA was, and WORSE in many ways..
    As far as you are concerned, Trump is (and has been) behaving well?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2017, 06:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    As far as you are concerned, Trump is (and has been) behaving well?
    Way better than ANYONE in the Democrat party has. But then, its OK for the mentally ill behavior of the lefty snowflake crowd, and their defamation, but Trump isn't entitled to dish it back, sorry Charlie, Trump has EVERY right to dish it out.

Trump has proven what Biased, political HACKS the media is....and has show that nothing they publish is reliable OR objective in any way, shape or form.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 13, 2017, 08:15 PM
    Way better than ANYONE in the Democrat party has. But then, its OK for the mentally ill behavior of the lefty snowflake crowd, and their defamation, but Trump isn't entitled to dish it back, sorry Charlie, Trump has EVERY right to dish it out.

Trump has proven what Biased, political HACKS the media is....and has show that nothing they publish is reliable OR objective in any way, shape or form.
    You didn't answer my question. "Behaving" is the operant word.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2017, 10:22 PM
    Why should we be interested in more crap behaviour from Trump, we all need to ignore him, and maybe he will shrink and go away, stop feeding his EGO
    Expert

Dec 14, 2017, 05:24 AM
    That's wishful thinking at best because guys like Trump never walk away from power, they have to be booted out of office, or put in a cage. His behavior is nothing short of scandalous, and his sycophants to a large degree are clueless, powerless, and incompetent. While he promises to drain the swamp, he obviously meant to destroy the republic and move in his own trained alligators to feed on the public trough, and skim the lions share of public money and wealth.

The Russians own Trump, and Putin will never let him file bankruptcy. The good news is the democrats will have yet another chance to clean up the mess republican presidents have made. So lets give my friend Smoothie a break folks, as it can't be easy watching his boy act an arse and pretend it's about time, while being in the middle of a democratic wave that will wash the influence of the right wing loonies out of power.

Sorry smoothie but you are a minority in both demographics and ideology, and as usual will have to go kicking and screaming into a brighter future that the majority wants without The Dufus, who is leading us to hell and utter humiliation, and must be dealt with appropriately at the ballot box. To deny that has already started is not a good way to deal with reality of what goes around will surely come back around as the nation heals from the stupidity and lunacy of the present brought to us by the LIAR IN CHIEF.

Even with the power of America bestowed on him he is still just a snake oil salesman who caters to the fears of the desperate looking for any miracle for their misery in a ever changing world and evolving society.

End of Soapbox... for now!
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2017, 01:59 PM
    That's a thin majority you are talking of Tal, don't think that because people dealt with local issues in Alabama it means the demographics have changed, he still has a year to produce before his hands are tied
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 14, 2017, 03:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    he still has a year to produce
    He's already had a year to produce..... Nada.
    Expert

Dec 14, 2017, 04:09 PM
    I guess he can do whatever he and his sycophants can get away with and I supposed a part of the electorate will be thrilled. But the example of Roy Moore is there is no lack of stupidity on either extremes.

And right wing news is the gold standard in truth?

That's a thin majority you are talking of Tal, don't think that because people dealt with local issues in Alabama it means the demographics have changed, he still has a year to produce before his hands are tied
    It might appear to be so, Clete, but GOODWILL goes beyond demographics doesn't it? Have you seen any of that in a year? Do you honestly think the Dufus and his sycophants will change and bring goodwill to all or will it be the same ME FIRST that has pervaded the body politic?
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2017, 04:29 PM
    All I can say Tal is the whole system is corrupt and Trump is well suited to head the system
    Expert

Dec 14, 2017, 07:09 PM
    Trump made it a lot more corrupt in my view, and for sure a higher standard is needed, but as more sexual predators are removed maybe that standard has a chance to make some changes. Maybe we get the Dufus for bending over to Putin! They are getting a lot closer, despite the right wing loonies circle the wagons around him.

I thought I saw smoothie running around that circle too! :O
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2017, 04:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Trump made it a lot more corrupt in my view, and for sure a higher standard is needed, but as more sexual predators are removed maybe that standard has a chance to make some changes. Maybe we get the Dufus for bending over to Putin! They are getting a lot closer, despite the right wing loonies circle the wagons around him.

I thought I saw smoothie running around that circle too! :O
    I can't see why you think he is closer to Putin, do you think he will support him in the upcoming election, return the favour, so to speak? I think it is good the US and Russia are not shooting at each other and are able to cooperate over Syria. US adventurism in Syria was a mistake, an Obama mistake. Russia has vital interests in Syria just as the US has in Cuba. Putin may also be the lynch pin that gets Kim to stand down. It is not a mistake for the US and Russia to have closer ties. Russia doesn't have the military or economic capability of the US and Putin knows it
    Expert

Dec 15, 2017, 07:42 AM
    I can't see why you think he is closer to Putin, do you think he will support him in the upcoming election, return the favour, so to speak?
    Dufus not at least acknowledging Russian cyber mischief, not enforcing the sanctions passed by congress, blasting his own intelligence community, are subtle yet profound favors to Putin in my book.

I think it is good the US and Russia are not shooting at each other and are able to cooperate over Syria.
    Russia props up Assad, we fight ISIS, and arm rebels against the Assad regime. ISIL and the rebels started as one and the same until they kicked them from the rebel coalition. Everyone wanted the butcher dictator OUT except Russia. Simple facts. Russia and the US have never directly shot at each other, though there is a history of proxy conflicts going back to the last world war.

US adventurism in Syria was a mistake, an Obama mistake. Russia has vital interests in Syria just as the US has in Cuba.
    Dictators have long been a target in many regards to the US, and until recently humanitarian crisis's have been attempted to be dealt with, alone or as a coalition of allies as you well know. Syria was hardly on the scale of Iraq, or even Libya and the differences are immense and should be noted and NOT lumped together as adventurism.

Putin's interests are in an oil pipeline and his submarine base. He needs Assad, and Assad needs him, or else he loses power, and Putin loses his base and pipeline, because the Syrians hate Russia.

Putin may also be the lynch pin that gets Kim to stand down. It is not a mistake for the US and Russia to have closer ties. Russia doesn't have the military or economic capability of the US and Putin knows it
    Yeah right. Kim doesn't listen to China, and has little fear of Russia, so if Putty wants to help, well I will believe that when I see it. Russia is a bonafide world super power because they have NUKES, and a very high standing in the UN, whose military strength is LOCAL, but political influence is far reaching.

In my opinion, Putin is a glorified gangster with NUKES! No better than his buddy Assad! Dufus is a wanna be dictator and a BULLY! All 3 are LYING BULLIES!
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2017, 02:14 PM
    In my opinion, Putin is a glorified gangster with NUKES!
    Hey, Tal, you forgot the other glorified gangster with nukes, but you easily forget Xi and Modi too! You cannot put Assad in their league.

It is time to do away with the sanctions regime and use a different approach
    Expert

Dec 17, 2017, 08:13 AM
    A dictator is a dictator, Nukes or not, and birds of a feather flock together for their own purposes. We don't have to distinguish between them, just get rid of them all. That goes double for our own dufus dictator want to be.
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2017, 02:00 PM
    What or perhaps who would you replace them with?
    Expert

Dec 18, 2017, 07:42 AM
    Some sort of structured representational democracy, with rules that are collectively developed that allows for consensus and debate. A check and balance system that doesn't put all power into one hand, and gives citizens a voice and choice.
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2017, 03:01 PM
    So the swiss system then?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump's "Achievements" So Far [ 53 Answers ]

From a factual study of Trump's activities. He rescinded an Obama regulation requiring utilities to reduce CO2 emissions 30% by 2050 He ordered the EPA to change a rule giving it authority to ...

Lyrics "now the rain." " I was watching for the people"... "started to pray"... [ 1 Answers ]

This was a song that used to play on 'western music' in early 90's. It was sung by a male with a chorus... can someone help me please...

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

View more questions Search