Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acooley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2017, 10:08 PM
    Where do I find a conversion kit to change my Marey 10l lp gas on demand hot water he
    I have a Marey 10l on demand hot water heater and I need to convert it from lp to natural. Can you help me find the parts I need? Please, we are having a hard time finding.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 13, 2017, 05:10 AM
    Contact the company and see if they have any local distributors, https://marey.com/english/contact-us and see what they recommend. In addition, almost any local plumbing contractor can steer you in the right direction and order the kits/parts for you.

Have your model and serial numbers handy and ready.

This is how it's done, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h07cdIQGj_c
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Dec 21, 2017, 05:22 AM
    You could also call your local gas company. Gas control valves are pretty much standard between brands. Years ago (many years) when I had to do that, the gas company sent someone out to do it far me. No charge if I remember correctly.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Dec 21, 2017, 10:39 AM
    Go directly to the source: the Manufacturer. Here is their contact info:

MAREY INTERNATIONAL

8209 NW 68 Street, Miami, FL 33166, USA
    Call Us : +1.855.627.3955
    Email : [email protected]

Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happens to the demand and supply curves when determinants change? [ 1 Answers ]

Think about a product that you have purchased recently (e.g. soda, diapers, takeout meals, milk, shoes, manicure/pedicure, video game, etc.). Explain how the law of demand affected your purchase. Give specific examples of how the determinants of demand and supply affect this product (T-I-P-E-N and...

On Demand Hot Water System Hums When Hot Water Turns Off. [ 0 Answers ]

Hi! We have an NTI on demand hot water system. Since it was installed we have (on and off) heard a *humming* sound coming form the pipes when the hot water is shut off. We have had the system bled to see if it was air. No change. We have have the combustion chamber cleaned and the system checked,...

Calculation of water demand [ 2 Answers ]

Could anyone give me reference or explain to me how to calculate the building water demand.

Daily water demand, Domistic water demand [ 0 Answers ]

Hi All I need some doc for daily water demand for Water tank size

Hot water on demand vers water heater [ 9 Answers ]

I am going to be replacing my hot water heater soon and was wondering if going with the hot water on demand system was worth it? Is it better than a traditional hot water heater? Many Thanks

View more questions Search