Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    makinsonabby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2017, 04:29 PM
    I can't remember a cartoon
    I can't seem to remember this TV show when I was a kid. It was animated and there were animals that looked like they were made of play dough. They played games like hide and seek, and there was this dog that made a funny noise. They couldn't speak, I don't think, but the dog that made a funny noise I think had a blanket with him all the time.
    Somebody help me out!
    makinsonabby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2017, 04:37 PM
    It doesn't matter, I knew it must've been a Cbeebies show so I searched up the list of Cbeebies shows and I found out it was Timmy Time! I'm so happy I found out, and I also found a bunch of other shows I watched back then.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm looking for a cartoon from the 70s don't remember its name its about a boy who get a [ 1 Answers ]

My hubby is looking for a movie from 1970s it's a cartton I don't know the name but its about a boy who get a rusty sword from a rrock giant

Can't remember name of cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember going to blockbuster as a little girl and always getting this vampire cartoon movie They were "vampire bats"who drank tomatoes? Lol I know it sounds silly but I remember loving it and I just can't remember for the life of me the movie can any one help?

I can't remember the name of a cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! I can't remember the name of an older cartoon (I think it's a short one). It's about a cat which talks about herself with great pride... she spokes about how many mice she scarred since she was young... The cat has a little kitten which at one point is stollen by mice and she fights...

Can't remember sci-fi cartoon. [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry I don't recall much of it because I was a little boy back then but I remember watching this awesome cartoon about a squad of soldiers who were supposed to fight alien invaders. Also, they were all dressed in black suits(not MIB) and the name of their spec. force consisted of 4 or 5 words that...

Anyone remember this cartoon? [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a cartoon early 70's mid 80's it was about this team of guys and girls who made up a team that always beat the bad guys the characters all dressed like birds and the bird bill was there helmet visor ,they flew around in a space ship that turned into a phoenix with fire and all , anyone...

View more questions Search