Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fireplacemon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2017, 10:56 AM
    I am looking for a replace valve Vs8421D 8026
    My ventfree fireplace is not working. I need a gas valve Vs8421D 8026. Any suggestions
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 11, 2017, 11:08 AM
    Try this link and number

https://customer.honeywell.com/en-US...s/default.aspx

Contact Us

By Phone:
    888-793-8193 Monday through Friday from 7:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. Central
    By Email:
    Fill-out the fields below and we will contact you with the information you require. Required fields are marked with an asterisk.
    For EMEA users, please contact us by email, by selecting below EMEA-specific inquiry type (EMEA2731; EMEA621E; EMEA2546)

Are you sure it's the gas valve? Your model appears obsolete, but I am sure a rep can assist you with troubleshooting and proper replacement. There is always eBay.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2017, 02:59 PM
    Check eBay, some or similar on there
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 11, 2017, 07:02 PM
    Or try this https://customer.honeywell.com/request.cfm?form=69-1219
    What happens when you try to light it, does it have a pilot?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace valve [ 10 Answers ]

I want to replace the cold valve in the loft water tank. I can undo all the connecting nuts except the flange nut that holds the valve to the galvanised water tank. The nut is narrow and extremely soft brass. Having tried various adjustable spanners, I have come to the conclusion to cut it...

Can I replace gas valve with universal valve? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an older Carrier natural gas furnace (1970s). Pilot doesn't stay lit. New thermocouple didn't help. Repair man says I need a new gas valve, $700 plus install, suggests replace entire furnace. Can I replace valve with universal valve and save $$?

Should I replace my gas valve? [ 1 Answers ]

My Trane XV-90 is not heating on its own. When a thermostat calls for heat it goes through the following cycle: Combustion Blower Starts Igniter starts to glow I hear a click The igniter turns off after about 15 to 20 seconds The Combustion Blower Stops The Combustion Blower Starts The...

How to replace shower valve [ 1 Answers ]

I just recently had a shower only valve replaced. A ceramic tile had to be removed to get to the part and then repaced. I was charged for 6 hours of labor. Is this really how long it takes to do this job? Thank you, lo

How do I replace a valve in my shower? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a hot water leak in my shower/tubs faucet, I believe its due to a faulty valve. As Im looking at the valve (minus the knob & cover) Im wondering how Im going to get this valve out, I can not get a wrench in the wall, & I don't have socket long enough to clear the shaft that the knob mounts...

View more questions Search