shall816 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2017, 05:34 PM
    Furnace kicking on but not blowing out any heat
    Put new batteries in thermostat
    Changed filter
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2017, 09:00 PM
    Are the burners lit? What is kicking on? Any error codes?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 11, 2017, 07:06 PM
    You have not givn us many details yet. Does your stat have a fan switch marked AUTO and ON? If so, move to ON and tell us what happens

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace blowing but no heat/ only cold air [ 3 Answers ]

The furnace that I have has the round thermos stat, when I turn it to 80 or up the furnace don't ignite, but if I. Go to the furnace it's a button to turn on manual, it start blowing. Now as the furnace is blowing its cold air coming out the ducks, an the pilot light is lit, what can I do?

Need help: Furnace blowing, but no heat [ 1 Answers ]

This morning I woke up to my house feeling colder than normal. I looked at the thermostat and even though the house was still set at the typical temperature, it was 10 degrees colder. The furnace seemed to be blowing cold air. So I turned the thermostat off so that I could go look at the furnace...

My furnace is kicking on but its blowing cold air [ 0 Answers ]

My furnace is kicking on but blowing cold air

Heat not blowing and condenser is kicking out [ 3 Answers ]

My heat is not coming on I have a 2.5ton heat pump and when I turn the heat on, the condenser outside initially comes on then kicks out after about 10min I can reset condenser outside but it will only run about 3min then kick out again... the unit in the attic comes on I can see the coils heat up...

Furnace warm but no heat blowing [ 1 Answers ]

My furnace is a gas hot air furnace. The furnace feels warm to the touch, and the heat pipe from the furnace is very warm, but the blower is not coming on no matter how I set the thermostat. Is it likely the blower motor or the thermostat? I can feel that the baseboard heater in the bathroom is...

View more questions Search