Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wasabi613 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2017, 07:37 AM
    Game name and rules
    game consists of four identical pieces, clear plastic double cube, one with a small red ball in its center, one with a green ball. Each player gets 2 pieces. Players alternate placing pieces which must touch on at least one face, staying within a virtual 3 x 3 x 3 cube. Goal is to get three of your color in a row 3D tic tac toe style...

I don't remember the name of the game and I don't remember some of the rules.

Can anyone help?

Check out some similar questions!

Rules of card game - 10 point pitch [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know when playing 10 point pitch and it is discovered after the whole hand has been played out that there is a "POINT TRUMP CARD" that was inadvertently throwed away in the discard pile... who gets the points for that point trump card? Does the bidder who DID make his bid automatically...

Outcomes, probabilities, and variances of Roulette. [ 2 Answers ]

Roulette is a game named after a French diminutive for little wheel. In the game, players may choose to place bets on either a single number or a range of numbers, the colors red or black, or whether the number is odd or even. The 18 red, 18 block, and 2 green pockets of the roulette wheel are...

Rules Moose Dice GAme [ 1 Answers ]

I need the rules for a game played with moose dice. You roll the dice . It can be played with many people.

Rules Of The Card Game Risk [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the card game Risk?? Wondering if you could tell me if both the bottom 4 cards and the 4 in your hand count together for your final score.. :D Ty

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.