Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rohit527 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2017, 03:42 AM
    Company Profile format for a truck aggregator (Startup)
    Hey

Can anyone please provide me with a format of company profile specifically for a truck aggregator startup.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 10, 2017, 04:50 AM
    No sorry, each company is individual. You can certainly look at others for ideas, but given that you are competing with established companies, you need to concentrate on what makes yours newer and better.
    Just keep it short and not too technical.

I personally don't like the word 'aggregator,' even though it's correct for the usage here. To me it's too long and it reminds me too much of crushed rock aggregate.
    Why not invent a better term?
    I would substitute transport for truck, and maybe call it transbot or something short and high tech sounding. Or truckbot. I suppose trans sounds short for transgender, so that's not good.
    You may start out as a truck aggregator, but what if you expand to all kinds of delivery?

Softport - software that optimizes transport
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 10, 2017, 04:59 AM
    What format did you use to secure your funding for this start up? Or is that your goal a format to secure funding?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company profile for a startup [ 1 Answers ]

How do I write a company profile for my startup? What should it include? Should it be brief or descriptive? Thanks

Format of company profile for engineering company [ 0 Answers ]

Please. Give me best format of company profile for engineering factory

Company Profile for a StartUp Institute Focusing in Web Development [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, My Name is Sony, currently building an Institute focusing in web development. I need help/reference on samples of great company profile. The company profile serves as general purposes for: 1. fund raising targeted to investors 2. proposal to co-op with schools 3. inviting authors...

I need a company profile format [ 5 Answers ]

Construction company profile formate

Company profile for a Startup Animation Company [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know tips in writing a Company Profile for a start up animation company. As the industry itself is a creative Industry, the company profile has to be different from the other industries. Would really appreciate if I get any inputs and formats that can fasten my process. ...

View more questions Search