Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    universe Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2017, 09:27 AM
    Singer's name
    What is the name of the singer who was called "the man with a smile in his voice"?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2017, 09:46 AM
    Google your question. First answer,that was easy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have a 1929 SInger ser#AC745947, I have an acknowledgement certificate from Singer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1929 Singer Sewing machine, in pretty good condition, it has original painted designs, pedal and is in working condition. I have the Singer certificate acknowledge. Serial# AC745947. I wanted a general idea or ballpark amount. I am Northern California, San Francisco Bay Area. Thank...

Slows male singer need to find the singer please [ 1 Answers ]

Even though my job takes me all around the world

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

Please if anyone know the singer of this song, help to find the singer name? [ 0 Answers ]

Please if anyone know the singer of this song, help to find the singer name I think it's a spanish song, This is the link: http://youtu.be/ZsJrzJOQlpM

Name of singer [ 4 Answers ]

Who sings the new remake of the old Archies Sugar Sugar song? It's hip hop I guess

View more questions Search