Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

Dec 7, 2017, 08:06 AM
    Could I be pregnant?
    I didn't have an AF last month and it was supposed to start on Nov.26 and now it's Dec 7 and I'm 12 days late now. I took a test this morning and came back negative. I have been having abdominal cramps as well but no spotting. I have a little bit of other symptoms too but that might be tmi. Can I still be pregnant even though I took a test and came back negative? My body feels really different and the waiting game is just stressing me out. Could I have tested too early?

Also my AF is irregular sometimes but only by a few days. It has never been this long before.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 7, 2017, 08:28 AM
    Pregnancy is always a possibility when you are having sexual relations. It is possible you tested too early. Try testing again in a week using first morning urine. If that is negative, treat yourself as if you are pregnant and see if your next period comes as expected.

Dec 7, 2017, 08:33 AM
    That's a good idea! I will try that. Thanks for the input!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 7, 2017, 09:06 PM
    Remember that false negatives happen often. Also remember that stress can cause a delay in your period and many symptoms that people associate with pregnancy.

If, after a week, you test again and it's negative again, you could try a blood test at your doctors office.

Dec 8, 2017, 07:55 PM
    That is true. I'm going to take a test again and see and if it comes out negative again I'll just wait till I get my AF and if I don't get one this month then I'll go in and get it checked out.
    clordi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2018, 10:24 AM
    Stress is a very negative factor on your period! Test it again as mentioned above in the morning. Also try more tests!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

3 faint positive pregnant.test 2 negative -am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I have taken 5 pregnancy test 3 (were pos.)of which are the same brand and the other two are the same. I had actually thrown the positive ones in the trash before they turned positive. They are faint lines but noticeable. I had one day of brown discharge the day before I expected my period which...

Could I be pregnant even after negative pregnant test when nuvaring taken out early? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question to ask: So here's the history.I had a period and went to the OBGYN so that I could start Birth control. I started the Nuvaring in on September 1st, which was the last day of my period, I had gotten it Aug 28. I had sex and used a condom on the 1st. But then I didn't wait the 7...

View more questions Search