What do u know about magnolias?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 6, 2017, 10:06 PM
    What do you want to know about them?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2017, 10:28 PM
    There are a lot of different ones. Google "magnolias", thousands of hits.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 7, 2017, 05:20 AM
    LOL! Here's the deal with the internet: You google your topic, read a few of hundreds of thousands of sites that appear, THEN decide if you have more questions!

I live in the NE US. I have a mature magnolia. Because of unusual weather the last 3 years, my poor tree has struggled. Last spring I was sure it was dead, but it was just many weeks late to produce leaves, and it only produced one flower.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could roots from a large magnolia tree cause a problem to my foundations? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a large magnolia tree approx 8ft from my house. It's trunk is about 8inches in dia. And it's about 17 ft tall. The roots have pushed through the side of the pond about the same distance away,is it possible the roots could damage the foundations of the house?

Magnolia tree for fire wood [ 2 Answers ]

Is the wood from magnolia tree good for fire wood, it there any funny smell or too much smoke... thanks

DAMP! With a magnolia twist [ 6 Answers ]

:eek: Hi there I have black patches in both my bathroom and a bedroom, the surveyor came around (its a housing association property) and at first he tried to pass the black stuff (which I will now refer to as damp, because that's what it is) off as condensation, I then pointed out that I have...

Red Squirrel making hole in Magnolia Tree [ 1 Answers ]

We have a large magnolia tree in our back yard and a little red squirrel is enlarging a crack in the tree. We are afraid that the tree will die. He has made it almost big enough to get in to. Should we patch the hole? What is a good thing to patch it with? The tree is very near our bird feeders...

View more questions Search