Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PlantZart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2017, 07:44 PM
    Species
    I have a small tree in my house that just started to bloom. It's about 4 feet tall with long leaves with, what looks like parallel veins. For the flowers, It's tiny white flowers in little clusters that jut out from the tree. The stems ooze some kind of clear sticky liquid which I'm assuming is some type of sap/nectar, and they have a weak smell similar to lavender. I'm very curious to what this species of tree is, it'd be very useful if you could tell me.

Here are the pictures.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=770bc5eabf&view=att&th=16029b345eb96e54&a ttid=0.2&disp=safe&realattid=1586000647910581147-local1&zw

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=770bc5eabf&view=att&th=16029b345eb96e54&a ttid=0.1&disp=safe&realattid=1586000647910581147-local0&zw
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2017, 02:29 PM
    I didn't look at the pictures but my Tea Olive is blooming right now in the N GA mountains. Evergreen shrub, very fragrant white flowers
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2017, 06:09 PM
    Followed your link. This is a Google post requesting I change my email to Gmail. Take a picture, click the Go Advanced box and post a picture here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it called species or something? [ 2 Answers ]

I think it's a 90s movie. It's about a scientist who studies insects. The scientist has tons of insects in the apartment. Somehow a weird species develops and ends up living and reproducing in the subways. They are large and smart and try to kill the scientist and the a little boy ( I forget how...

What is a species? [ 7 Answers ]

What is a species? What makes a species the thing that it is? Is species-talk just a way of grouping individuals that have certain specifiable properties in common? If so, which properties are relevant for the purposes of classification and how is that decided? If not, then what...

Species of methanogen [ 2 Answers ]

What are the species of methanogens that thrive in the human gastro intestinal tract?:confused:

Species you consider should be extinct. [ 47 Answers ]

If you had to exterminate three types of animals -which ones would they be? None is not an answer so please! Humans are not part of the choice. What criteria would you use? Me? I'd get rid of parasitic worms, snakes and rats. BTW I was tempted to say the chimp based on its nasty...

View more questions Search