Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talysmania Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2017, 06:25 PM
    What colleges have the largest Italian American student body?
    I'm Italian American and I'm looking for some college where I can find people that I share that cultural background with. I've been the only Italian kid wherever I go, and I'm tired of seeming... exotic. So if anyone knows what colleges or universities in America have a lot of Italian Americans, let me know!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2017, 07:30 PM
    Most likely in the Northeast-NJ and NY for sure, Philadelphia, possibly Chicago area, some parts of California. Most colleges don't use that info and therefore it is not usually posted. Changing US demographics have pretty much downplayed mixed ethnicities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Italian immigration law- can an American become Italian based on bloodline [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I currently hold an American passport as I was born there in 1964. My father is Italian by birth and my grandparents the same. My mother is British. I left America in 1965 and have lived in the UK with both parents ever since. I have Indefinite leave to Remain. I do not hold British...

Italian-American: real estate [ 1 Answers ]

I hold dual citizenship, 10 yrs ago I sold my home in CT and moved to Italy to a home I inherited with my sibling, (I bought out my sibling's part) If I sell it, and transfer the funds to the USA is there a limit to the amount I can transfer and will I incur any taxes?

What percent of American colleges are secular? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm writing a paper on Islam in American education, and I need to write in my paper how many American colleges, of the 4, 084 in America, are secular. Thanks!

What is the largest nerve of the entire body? [ 3 Answers ]

What is the largest nerve of the entire body? Please describe its function.

What movie is this? Italian American based [ 2 Answers ]

OK so this is an older movie, but not black and white... I saw it so long ago when I was a kid all I can remember are bits and pieces. There's a huge Itallian Sylvester Stallone - Fonz like guy in it, and at one point him and a buddy of his get into an argument when the big guy is like... taking...

View more questions Search